Bicycle Mount Olympus - Kickstarter Cancelled

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
CBJ
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 2000

Bicycle Mount Olympus - Kickstarter Cancelled

Unread post by CBJ »

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/185 ... ying-cards" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CBJ
CBJ

Are you a Bicycle collector? Come join the Facebook group: www.BicycleCardCollectors.com
Modi

Re: Bicycle Mount Olympus - Live on Kickstarter

Unread post by Modi »

Love the artwork for the gods, everything else needs help. Still 27 days to go, so I'll definitely be watching for improvements.
CBJ
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 2000

Re: Bicycle Mount Olympus - Live on Kickstarter

Unread post by CBJ »

"After speaking with the my artist i have decided that it would be better to relaunch this project. This way i can start fresh with a full set of playing cards and better rewards. Since this was my first attempt at a kickstarter there was a lot of things i needed to learn. And i thank everyone one for there advice and tips on how to make a successful one. Hopefully i will be more prepared on the next one. I will make sure to add a update when the project relaunches.

Thank You Again Sir Nelson"

CBJ
CBJ

Are you a Bicycle collector? Come join the Facebook group: www.BicycleCardCollectors.com