Bharata 100% handcrafted deck - available now

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
guru
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Bharata 100% handcrafted deck - available now

Unread post by guru »

Hi All,

The excess 100% handcrafted decks as part of the add-on to Bharata Playing Cards Kickstarter are available on guruplayingcards.com now. These were shipped to the respective backers in Dec end and I'm left with 6 decks now which are available at the given link below

Site is still a work in progress but the Store URL is here: https://guruplayingcards.com/store/100- ... ying-cards" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

100% handcrafted, rare and unique, these are a true collector's crave. The set of 52* hand painted and lacquered cards come in a handcrafted wooden box. Given the extremely limited number available at my end, I'm just posting it here in UC. Get this deck while it lasts and see what true craftsmanship & a real handcrafted deck of playing cards looks like and how it adds as an highlight to your collection. (This was originally a deck of 52 cards but an extra Joker as the 53rd card has been included in some decks). AUD $249 + Shipping.

Cheers,
Sunish
guru
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Re: Bharata 100% handcrafted deck - available now

Unread post by guru »

Second Anniversary of Guru Playing Card Company is around the corner, and so here is a 18% off coupon code that can be used at the store here:

https://guruplayingcards.com/store
Coupon Code: ANNIVERSARY18
What is available?

1. Last 2 copies of 100% handcrafted deck

Here is one of the testimonials reproduced with permission given by a Kickstarter backer to quote him.
" The Bharata Playing Cards and especially the hand crafted deck with the hand made and painted box exceeded my expectations. The artistry and workmanship are truly outstanding. Few decks have met the quality of this deck in all my years of collecting playing cards. The handcrafted deck and box is one of a kind. You are a lucky person if you have these decks in your collection. " - Joe R. Austin, Texas
2. Bharata Tarot Major Arcana
Without a doubt, the most beautiful Tarot cards I now own (and I own way too many to count). Hopefully in the future you do decide to have another attempt at the Minor Arcana.

I can't believe how much better these look in real life than they did on the screen. Well done!
This deck is #1 New Release in Tarot Cards category on Amazon.com (US) & sold out on Amazon.com.au (I'm in process of replenishing the inventory there).

Thanks,
Sunish