Great deal on 17 decks from Mike

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
badpete69
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 1500

Great deal on 17 decks from Mike

Unread post by badpete69 »

Hey Guys check this great deal out. 17 decks for $25

CLICK TO VIEW LISTING
chess

Re: Great deal on 17 decks from Mike

Unread post by chess »

Crossing my fingers for a Brimstone deck
darkinertia

Unread post by darkinertia »

damn! i hope theres still some left until friday :(
BMPokerworld

Unread post by BMPokerworld »

Glad you guys are enjoying the offer!!!. I am waiting for my webmaster to put them on my website, but I don't think they will make it til then.

In addition to the brimstone decks, we have put some of the following decks, randomly into lots

S&M v6
Black Pirates
Transducer fire and Night
Apollo blue and red
Premier backs
black fans

Just to name a few. Good luck everyone!!!
cosmicsecret
Cardist: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 140

Unread post by cosmicsecret »

I bought a set as well ;)
Thank you very much for this offer!
BMPokerworld

cosmicsecret wrote:I bought a set as well ;)
Thank you very much for this offer!

Thanks I hope you enjoy the decks!!!
Sinsandman

Unread post by Sinsandman »

Hold up, where is this deal at?
cosmicsecret
Cardist: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 140

Unread post by cosmicsecret »

Sinsandman wrote:Hold up, where is this deal at?
In the first Post (ebay link)
BMPokerworld

Sinsandman wrote:Hold up, where is this deal at?
Here are the links, you can buy them from which ever you find easier:

Website: http://bmpokerworld.gostorego.com/17-de ... -sale.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... TQ:US:1123" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hystericalguy

Unread post by hystericalguy »

I also bought some :D
TheDirkPitt

Unread post by TheDirkPitt »

I too bought this. Really hoping for a brimstone deck as well. I only have one and its unopened. Great deal though as I don't have many of these decks yet.
doobybrain

Unread post by doobybrain »

This is pretty cool Mike! Might jump on this as well... :)

A related question though: When you get damaged decks from companies, do they not let you return them or exchange them? I'd expect it to be standard protocol for companies to at least do some sort of exchange/refund if their inadequate packaging caused decks to come damaged. Or do you just prefer to keep them so you can do amazing deals like this? Would love to know!
BMPokerworld

doobybrain wrote:This is pretty cool Mike! Might jump on this as well... :)

A related question though: When you get damaged decks from companies, do they not let you return them or exchange them? I'd expect it to be standard protocol for companies to at least do some sort of exchange/refund if their inadequate packaging caused decks to come damaged. Or do you just prefer to keep them so you can do amazing deals like this? Would love to know!
Glad you like it. These type of "amazing deals" are a big loss for me. We paid somewhere between $4,000 - $6,000 for these decks and will only receive a little over a $1,000 after fees. As far as returning damaged decks, the answer is yes and no. When we have a huge amount of damage, such as the faith deck, (I think over a gross and a half were damaged due to their horrendous packing job and those were one of the decks replaced.), We send them back. But if the decks were packed well from our supplier and we only have a few, say 3 or 4 per gross, then we tend not to ask for replacements and just consider it the cost of doing business. How they pack their decks is very important in my decision to send them back or not. There is only so much anyone can do and damage will always be part of doing business in playing cards. If you complain about every single slightly damaged deck, then no one would do business with you and to tell you the truth, I wouldn't do business with one of my wholesale partners if they constantly complained about a few decks per gross. Of course if it was say, Gold Arcanes, Black Ghost First Editions or decks like that, then it would be different.

The reason I end up with a lot of damaged decks is two-fold. One, we are very picky about what decks we send out and two, we buy most of our items in multiple grosses. That means if we buy 3 gross of something, we could end up with 3 or 4 damage per gross or somewhere between 9-12 damaged decks per wholesale order. So as you can see, based on our buying volume, damaged decks can add up quickly. I donated probably another 500 decks +/- to different charities already, including to Don Boyer for the hospital he supports. I hope this answers your question.

Thanks!
doobybrain

Unread post by doobybrain »

BMPokerworld wrote:
doobybrain wrote:This is pretty cool Mike! Might jump on this as well... :)

Glad you like it. These type of "amazing deals" are a big loss for me. We paid somewhere between $4,000 - $6,000 for these decks and will only receive a little over a $1,000 after fees. As far as returning damaged decks, the answer is yes and no. When we have a huge amount of damage, such as the faith deck, (I think over a gross and a half were damaged due to their horrendous packing job and those were one of the decks replaced.), We send them back. But if the decks were packed well from our supplier and we only have a few, say 3 or 4 per gross, then we tend not to ask for replacements and just consider it the cost of doing business. How they pack their decks is very important in my decision to send decks back or not. There is only so much anyone can do and damage will always be part of doing business in playing cards. If you complain about every single slightly damaged deck, then no one would do business with you and to tell you the truth, I wouldn't do business with one of my wholesale partners if they constantly complained about a few decks per gross. Of course if it was say, Gold Arcanes, Black Ghost First Editions or decks like that, then it would be different.

The reason I end up with a lot of damaged decks is two-fold. One, we are very picky about what decks we send out and two, we buy most of our items in multiple grosses. That means if we buy 3 gross of something, we could end up with 3 or 4 damage per gross or somewhere between 9-12 damaged decks per wholesale order. So as you can see, based on our buying volume, damaged decks can add up quickly. I donated probably another 500 decks +/- to different charities already, including to Don Boyer for the hospital he supports. I hope this answers your question.

Thanks!
Thanks for the reply! Very informative and definitely makes me love your store even more!
elcyciB

Unread post by elcyciB »

How many of these sets do you have available?
BMPokerworld

elcyciB wrote:How many of these sets do you have available?
We started with 57 sets and now I think we have about 15 left.

Thanks!
elcyciB

Unread post by elcyciB »

BMPokerworld wrote:

Thanks!
Wow, hope you sell all so you get to recoup some of your losses!
BMPokerworld

elcyciB wrote:
BMPokerworld wrote:

Thanks!
Wow, hope you sell all so you get to recoup some of your losses!

Thanks!!!
Wildereachday

Unread post by Wildereachday »

Will all 17 decks be different within each set? Meaning, will any of the sets have duplicate decks?
volantangel
Decks Owned: 350

Unread post by volantangel »

Dang ! I missed it while i was sorting out my paypal problems, got all the way to the checkout confirmation before paypal told me my card has problems, by the time i got back it was all sold out :o :o :o

Mike drop me a pm if anyone backs out or sth, ill gladly take his/her set =)
Wildereachday

Unread post by Wildereachday »

volantangel wrote:Dang ! I missed it while i was sorting out my paypal problems, got all the way to the checkout confirmation before paypal told me my card has problems, by the time i got back it was all sold out :o :o :o

The Website link still says it's in stock :

http://bmpokerworld.gostorego.com/17-de ... -sale.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
volantangel
Decks Owned: 350

Unread post by volantangel »

Wildereachday wrote:
volantangel wrote:Dang ! I missed it while i was sorting out my paypal problems, got all the way to the checkout confirmation before paypal told me my card has problems, by the time i got back it was all sold out :o :o :o

The Website link still says it's in stock :

http://bmpokerworld.gostorego.com/17-de ... -sale.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It says its out of stock when you try to add it to your cart
BMPokerworld

Wildereachday wrote:Will all 17 decks be different within each set? Meaning, will any of the sets have duplicate decks?

Looks like we are sold out. If you buy multiple lots, you will have duplicates. We only guarantee each lot will have 17 different decks.

Thanks!
lumpyliew

Unread post by lumpyliew »

Noooooo!!! I missed it... :(
Don't Worry , Be Happy Cheers!
Eyeball

Unread post by Eyeball »

I missed it as well! Was at my friend's birthday party and didn't even realize this deal was going on haha. Oh well, hopefully this deal will pop up in the future!
BMPokerworld

Some people changed their minds so we have 10 more sets available!!! Here is the link:

http://www.bmpokerworld.com/dent-ding-playing-cards.php

Thanks!
RSLancastr
Decks Owned: 2500

Unread post by RSLancastr »

BMPokerworld wrote:I donated probably another 500 decks +/- to different charities already, including to Don Boyer for the hospital he supports. I hope this answers your question.

Thanks!
Mike, have I told about the charity I'm thinking of setting up?

Its working title is "Middle-Aged Hemiplegic Playing Card Collectors Living In Salem, Oregon".

I'm still working on getting a 501C/3, but I can assure you that we will be very diligent in making sure that only deserving people will benefit from the hard work of the MAHPCCLIS,O.

Well, it was worth a shot, anyway.

:D
-Marcel Marceau
BMPokerworld

RSLancastr wrote:
BMPokerworld wrote:I donated probably another 500 decks +/- to different charities already, including to Don Boyer for the hospital he supports. I hope this answers your question.

Thanks!
Mike, have I told about the charity I'm thinking of setting up?

Its working title is "Middle-Aged Hemiplegic Playing Card Collectors Living In Salem, Oregon".

I'm still working on getting a 501C/3, but I can assure you that we will be very diligent in making sure that only deserving people will benefit from the hard work of the MAHPCCLIS,O.

Well, it was worth a shot, anyway.

:D
If you would have only contacted me sooner. We just started supporting Middle-Aged Hemiplegic Playing Card Collectors Living In Salem, Oregon Too bad.

LOL
RSLancastr

There must be more of us - I men, of them, than I realized! ;)
-Marcel Marceau
RSLancastr

Order placed!

I am excited to see what 17 decks I will get - it will be like a late (or extremely early) Christmas!
-Marcel Marceau