Pro XCM Special Box Set

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
Räpylätassu
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Black Palekh from 1937
Decks Owned: 700

Pro XCM Special Box Set

Unread post by Räpylätassu »

I am not sure if I should open this thread or if this should go to an already existing thread of the Handlordz's Pro XCM Dominions, but it's a pretty special item, so I thought I'll open it's own thread for it, now that I still have it. The Pro XCM Special Box Set. The box contains three handsigned decks, the Pro XCM Dominion v1, Pro XCM Viper and Pro XCM Purple Passion. The signatures are by Professor Phelyx, the designer of the decks. The box is then wrapped in brown paper, signed again by Professor Phelyx and wrapped with a brown string. The box is 1 of 13 in the world. I thought I open it's own thread for it, as I am trading it to Slavich next week.

I'll also add it to the Portfolio52. I actually haven't seen another of these boxes on the market yet anywhere.
Left my heart in SIERRA MADRE

"Finding it... that's not the hard part. It's letting go."

"One makes a trip by day, but by night one sets out on a journey." -Moominmamma

I dream of a world where wars are fought only by having dance offs. I also dream that a Finnish playing card designer would exist. The former seems more likely to happend.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a penguin. Have you ever met a sad person with a penguin?

Are lobsters mermaids to scorpions?

"I did not hit her, it's not true, it's bullsh*t, I did not hit her, I did naaaht! Oh hai Mark!"

MY TRADELIST

MY TOP 150 DECKS

MY PORTFOLIO52 PAGE
Räpylätassu

Re: Pro XCM Special Box Set

One for auction on ebay!. Starting bid at 99 USD, a bit less than 2 hours left.

Never thought that I would actually see any more of these! I traded my box to Slavich in the December of 2017 for a Zenith, Arthurian Excalibur + Arthurian Camelot, Flight Unbranded Red & Blue Decks and a Red Celestial.

I dream of a world where wars are fought only by having dance offs. I also dream that a Finnish playing card designer would exist. The former seems more likely to happend.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a penguin. Have you ever met a sad person with a penguin?

"I did not hit her, it's not true, it's bullsh*t, I did not hit her, I did naaaht! Oh hai Mark!"

MY TRADELIST

MY TOP 150 DECKS

MY PORTFOLIO52 PAGE
Räpylätassu

Räpylätassu wrote:One for auction on ebay!. Starting bid at 99 USD, a bit less than 2 hours left.

Never thought that I would actually see any more of these! I traded my box to Slavich in the December of 2017 for a Zenith, Arthurian Excalibur + Arthurian Camelot, Flight Unbranded Red & Blue Decks and a Red Celestial.
Somebody got it at 99 USD. That somebody anyone from here? :D The seller also mentions that he has an another unopened box with him, you can also see it in the pictures. However at this point it hasn't been listed yet.

MY TRADELIST

MY TOP 150 DECKS

MY PORTFOLIO52 PAGE
brownsl
White Whale: UUSI Le Jeu De Tarot
Decks Owned: 10000

Unread post by brownsl »

I got it. I was surprised that I was the only bidder.

Thank you! I really appreciate your posts as I have been able to get some great decks! My wife, maybe not so much. Between the 2 Transsiberian sets and this set, I am about $380 poorer tonight.
Harvonsgard
Cardist: Yes
White Whale: Your Mami
Decks Owned: 420

Unread post by Harvonsgard »

Has somebody some pictures of the decks? Seeing it is from handlordz doesn't give me hope that I'll like them (not my cup of tea), but seeing only brown paper bag, I wonder, if there maybe is something in there that is actually good?
You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

avatar credit: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯 by Gands the Scholar @g_a_n_d_s_

rousselle wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 pmI very much want this in my collection, but at long last... I have to stop the insanity.
Räpylätassu

The decks inside are Pro XCM Dominion v1, Pro XCM Viper and Pro XCM Purple Passion. You can easily find pictures of them by simply googling them.

MY TRADELIST

MY TOP 150 DECKS

MY PORTFOLIO52 PAGE
Harvonsgard
White Whale: Your Mami
Decks Owned: 420

Unread post by Harvonsgard »

Räpylätassu wrote:The decks inside are Pro XCM Dominion v1, Pro XCM Viper and Pro XCM Purple Passion. You can easily find pictures of them by simply googling them.
... meh

wasn't worth the typing...
You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that’s being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.

avatar credit: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔄𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔯 by Gands the Scholar @g_a_n_d_s_

rousselle wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:52 pmI very much want this in my collection, but at long last... I have to stop the insanity.
MagikFingerz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Magician: Yes
White Whale: Sawdust and Delicious + uncuts

Unread post by MagikFingerz »

The only XCM boxes I'm interested in are these, though preferably the earlier non-blood types. I doubt I'll ever find any, at least not one I can afford.
- Tom

Check out my collection

My (abandoned and now severely outdated) Playing Card Wiki
Räpylätassu

The other box is up for sale for 99 USD. Not an auction this time.

MY TRADELIST

MY TOP 150 DECKS

MY PORTFOLIO52 PAGE
Räpylätassu

And the last one again for 99 USD.

NOTE: This is the opened set you see in the pictures. I personally think that he should ask a bit less of this one as it is opened but still posting this here if anyone wants one where you can see the signature and the tuck boxes.

Also, was it somebody from here that bought the second box I posted about?

MY TRADELIST

MY TOP 150 DECKS

MY PORTFOLIO52 PAGE
Romeril
Decks Owned: 272

Unread post by Romeril »

brownsl wrote:I got it. I was surprised that I was the only bidder.

Thank you! I really appreciate your posts as I have been able to get some great decks! My wife, maybe not so much. Between the 2 Transsiberian sets and this set, I am about $380 poorer tonight.
The same goes for me Roope! I really appreciate your posts, and also the case with me, my wife less so ;)