Bicycle Truth Garden - No.3 & No.4

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
Widdee

Re: Bicycle Truth Garden - No.3 & No.4

Unread post by Widdee »

badpete69 wrote:Has anyone who ordered the truth garden 04 decks received them or heard if they have even shipped? I have seen or gotten nothing so far
I ordered a brick and got them last week. I had issues getting my black order but none with the white.
agera94

Unread post by agera94 »

Am yet to receive any form of shipping notification as of yet; and am awaiting a response on an incomplete order that I received with the last garden decks. Communications are traded back and forth for at least 1 day before it ceases and I can't get a response. When I do get a response it's as if they've completely forgotten what has happened and the cycle resets.
PlayingCardz
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Unread post by PlayingCardz »

agera94 wrote:Am yet to receive any form of shipping notification as of yet; and am awaiting a response on an incomplete order that I received with the last garden decks. Communications are traded back and forth for at least 1 day before it ceases and I can't get a response. When I do get a response it's as if they've completely forgotten what has happened and the cycle resets.
THIS !
Online magic playing cards shop : http://www.playingcardz.net 5% off your entire order using the coupon code UNITED
Shipping worldwide, Free to the european union and Switzerland if your order is > $200
And to the rest of the world if your order is > ~$400!!!
Widdee

Unread post by Widdee »

agera94 wrote:Am yet to receive any form of shipping notification as of yet; and am awaiting a response on an incomplete order that I received with the last garden decks. Communications are traded back and forth for at least 1 day before it ceases and I can't get a response. When I do get a response it's as if they've completely forgotten what has happened and the cycle resets.
I feel your pain Agera. I had to resolve my issues with the blacks through PP. When I saw other folks getting their decks (thank God UC was here!) I became concerned as 30 days had almost passed so I jumped on PP and filed a complaint. To their credit Aloys resolved it quickly. My one suggestion is that if you see others getting their cards, as I did, and you feel enough time has lapsed that you should have gotten yours by all means jump on it by contacting your payment source.
walrus

Unread post by walrus »

What is the general consensus. Is this guy a burn job or is it just slow shipping process. I guess I will contact PP tomorrow. I don't know if it is too late. I consider myself lucky, I haven't got scammed since the VORTEX DECK fiasco. I am hoping this situation works out as the cards look nice.
Widdee

Unread post by Widdee »

walrus wrote:What is the general consensus. Is this guy a burn job or is it just slow shipping process. I guess I will contact PP tomorrow. I don't know if it is too late. I consider myself lucky, I haven't got scammed since the VORTEX DECK fiasco. I am hoping this situation works out as the cards look nice.
I don't think they're bad seeds, just confluzed. I wonder whether they got the larger orders out first and are working on the smaller ones? At any rate, if enough you guys jogged PP it might light a fire under their azzez.
Bikefanatic
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 333

Unread post by Bikefanatic »

I've seen the court cards on a KS deck that I think look way better than these (Voyager).
"When I like something, I buy. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist.

When I don't like something, I pass. No matter who did it, how many were printed or how many (re)colors exist."

-Lotrek

*MY PORTFOLIO52 PROFILE https://portfolio52.com/profile/26674

* MY SELLER REVIEW viewtopic.php?f=28&t=16586
PlayingCardz
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Fyi, David Hofmeister aka pokerstud is in charge of the shipping, so if your order was not sent, then it means aloysstudio did not tell him to ship it.
Online magic playing cards shop : http://www.playingcardz.net 5% off your entire order using the coupon code UNITED
Shipping worldwide, Free to the european union and Switzerland if your order is > $200
chach
White Whale: Vietnam Era Secret Weapon
Decks Owned: 0

Unread post by chach »

Count me in the club of having ordered some of the 04 White cards but haven't received them yet. I've sent an email off to the email listed in their "contact us" section a bit earlier but haven't heard back yet.
WTB/WTT: Vietnam Era Bicycle Secret Weapon Deck
MagikFingerz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cardist: Yes
Magician: Yes
White Whale: Sawdust and Delicious + uncuts

Unread post by MagikFingerz »

PlayingCardz wrote:Fyi, David Hofmeister aka pokerstud is in charge of the shipping, so if your order was not sent, then it means aloysstudio did not tell him to ship it.
^This. Dave is my biggest all-time source of decks second only to Mike, and I've never had any problems with him.
- Tom

Check out my collection

My (abandoned and now severely outdated) Playing Card Wiki
walrus

Unread post by walrus »

I just received shipping notification for these. Perhaps someone heard something
chach

Unread post by chach »

walrus wrote:I just received shipping notification for these. Perhaps someone heard something
Same here. An email from Jessica giving me the tracking number as well as statement from PayPal that it's status has been changed to shipped.
badpete69
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by badpete69 »

Yes Walrus that was me. I contacted David and he told me he had just gotten the shipping list two days ago..He will be shipping tomorrow
walrus

Unread post by walrus »

badpete69 wrote:Yes Walrus that was me. I contacted David and he told me he had just gotten the shipping list two days ago..He will be shipping tomorrow
Good lookin Stagger Lee. THANKS for giving him the heads up.
walrus

Unread post by walrus »

Hey, just received my deck. Very nice, I am digging the backs. I must confess I only purchased one deck as I may be moving shortly and my collection is getting out of hand.I wanted to make sure I had at least one. Perhaps after the move I will get a couple more from a reseller if the cost isn't prohibitive
badpete69
Decks Owned: 1500

Unread post by badpete69 »

Got mine also...One question comes to mind though. It cost David about $3 to ship the decks but yet Aloys charged me $11 for shipping....Good system going there :?
walrus

Unread post by walrus »

badpete69 wrote:Got mine also...One question comes to mind though. It cost David about $3 to ship the decks but yet Aloys charged me $11 for shipping....Good system going there :?
Yup, that was a bit stupid on our part. I actually thought they were being shipped from outside the US I guess no forces us to make these stupid purchases.
BMPokerworld

Unread post by BMPokerworld »

walrus wrote:
badpete69 wrote:Got mine also...One question comes to mind though. It cost David about $3 to ship the decks but yet Aloys charged me $11 for shipping....Good system going there :?
Yup, that was a bit stupid on our part. I actually thought they were being shipped from outside the US I guess no forces us to make these stupid purchases.

Does it really surprise you? She has been dishonest from the beginning. If I didn't force her to post that the white Blue Tune deck wasn't made by USPCC she wasn't going to.

Thanks!
agera94

Unread post by agera94 »

So... BlueTune Aloys facebook page deleted my comment asking what is happening to our orders and why I am constantly getting spun around in a circle of terrible communication when it comes to my questions/missing parts of orders/etc. Seriously such an unprofessionally run business...
Sharpie

Unread post by Sharpie »

Got mine as well. Badly packaged and most of them damaged.
Never had cause to complain before, but I have to say I'm pretty disappointed this time around.
Sent an email about it. Don't expect a response. :(
No matter where you go... there you are :|
PlayingCardz
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Open a paypal complaint immediatly if you want to ever get your money back.
BMPokerworld

Give them an opportunity to fix the problem first. if that doesn't work, then file a paypal claim.

Thanks!
PlayingCardz
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

They DO NOT answer to email!

Do not waste your time :)
BMPokerworld

PlayingCardz wrote:They DO NOT answer to email!

Do not waste your time :)
You have to give them the opportunity first.

Thanks!
agera94

Unread post by agera94 »

I gave them an opportunity several times. The money gets sent to someone else; salecards or something like that. They tell you to talk to Jessica; Jessica responds asking for information regarding the transaction; Jessica never replies; salecards tells you to talk to Jessica.
BMPokerworld

agera94 wrote:I gave them an opportunity several times. The money gets sent to someone else; salecards or something like that. They tell you to talk to Jessica; Jessica responds asking for information regarding the transaction; Jessica never replies; salecards tells you to talk to Jessica.

Fine. If they don't reply or give you the run around then file a claim. But you should always give them an opportunity first.

Thanks!
chach

Unread post by chach »

Maybe I'm just the exception to the case but I emailed Jessica, heard back in a day or two from her and received my cards a day or so after that. Mind you I gave her all my info, including order numbers, paypal confirmation numbers as well as info from both sites stating that the order is complete and that payment had been processed.

Very nice cards as well IMO, like 'em a lot.
Diavoli
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer
Cardist: Yes
Decks Owned: 1600

Unread post by Diavoli »

Now available at our shop !
http://www.mysticmagic.de

Ask for shipping costs outside Germany via email: info@mysticmagic.de

Thanks
Sven
http://www.spielkartenshop.com
More than 1600 different playing cards in stock !
Shipping worldwide !!!
http://www.diavoli.de
Diavoli Productions - Germany
Coming soon : a new deck by Spielkartenshop ;-) in 06/2019
Sharpie

Unread post by Sharpie »

chach wrote:Maybe I'm just the exception to the case but I emailed Jessica, heard back in a day or two from her and received my cards a day or so after that. Mind you I gave her all my info, including order numbers, paypal confirmation numbers as well as info from both sites stating that the order is complete and that payment had been processed.

What email address did you use?
None of mine got a response, I and included all my info as well.
No matter where you go... there you are :|
chach

Unread post by chach »

Sharpie wrote:
chach wrote:Maybe I'm just the exception to the case but I emailed Jessica, heard back in a day or two from her and received my cards a day or so after that. Mind you I gave her all my info, including order numbers, paypal confirmation numbers as well as info from both sites stating that the order is complete and that payment had been processed.

What email address did you use?
None of mine got a response, I and included all my info as well.
I used the address from the Aloys Studio site 'contact us' section, Jessica93471@yahoo.com.my