Pearl Playing Cards

Find out about the latest and greatest playing cards hitting the market.
gotmagic
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 3400

Pearl Playing Cards

Unread post by gotmagic »

Hello!

I wanted to let you know about two brand new decks we are releasing this weekend. The new decks are Pearl: Sunset and Pearl: Sunrise. Both are beautiful decks. The tuck case is printed on a pearlescent paper stock which is stunning in person. The tuck case also has multiple foil colors. The cards themselves are printed by the Hanson Chien Production Co. a relatively new printing company in Taiwan. I can tell you that we have never felt cards from Taiwan that feel like these. Printed on the classic stock with a magic finish that is long lasting and glides like a dream. These cards are perfect for the cardists or collector!

Release Info:

9/9/17 @ 10 AM PST

Early Links: (Links won't work until release)

https://www.gotmagic.com/collections/pl ... arl-sunset" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://www.gotmagic.com/collections/pl ... rl-sunrise" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
Tuck_Front.jpg
Tuck_Front_da53d29e-b125-4958-b038-a50bbeb167e3.jpg
Fan_18ba486d-dfe3-4c17-9039-9f1d66102e9d.jpg
Fan_dfa9140c-7bb0-4cac-ba2a-e3cc27f99b19.jpg
Räpylätassu
White Whale: Black Palekh from 1937
Decks Owned: 700

Re: Pearl Playing Cards

Unread post by Räpylätassu »

No pictures of the courts so I am guessing standard courts. If so, that tuck box needs to be amazing af for me to buy these.
Left my heart in SIERRA MADRE

"Finding it... that's not the hard part. It's letting go."

"One makes a trip by day, but by night one sets out on a journey." -Moominmamma

I dream of a world where wars are fought only by having dance offs. I also dream that a Finnish playing card designer would exist. The former seems more likely to happend.

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a penguin. Have you ever met a sad person with a penguin?

Are lobsters mermaids to scorpions?

"I did not hit her, it's not true, it's bullsh*t, I did not hit her, I did naaaht! Oh hai Mark!"

MY TRADELIST

MY TOP 150 DECKS

MY PORTFOLIO52 PAGE
gotmagic
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller
Cardist: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 3400

Unread post by gotmagic »

Räpylätassu wrote:No pictures of the courts so I am guessing standard courts. If so, that tuck box needs to be amazing af for me to buy these.
The courts are custom and the box is nice "af."

Please read Kardify's article on them. They go into great detail about the deck.

http://www.kardify.com/2017/09/news-han ... e.html?m=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:D
turb0rabbit

Unread post by turb0rabbit »

This deck looks amazing! I'll def pick some up. After this stupid hurricane! :evil: :evil: :evil: