[EBAY] Badpete69 getting rid of part of his collection

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
badpete69
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 1500

[EBAY] Badpete69 getting rid of part of his collection

Unread post by badpete69 »

Hey guys
As you may know I have drastically slowed down collecting. The big task ahead of me is to sort through the thousands of decks I have and decide what I want to keep and what i want to sell and i am also indexing my decks on a private website (similar to what Portfolio52 has). This takes lots of time and yes I am slow. But I do find the time to list decks on ebay every other day. I am selling rare and common decks alike as i find them through my boxes and shelves. Some sell within hours of being listed and some take many months. I also make 4 deck lots at $3 or $4 a deck for every day use

Here's my store link http://stores.ebay.com/badpeteshobbycenter/

I had not noticed but I have 11 followers. Feel free to check it out maybe you will see something you want. Like I said I keep posting as I sort everything out. I find decks I don't even remember buying hehehe. I am also willing to deal outside ebay and that might buy you a slightly better price
badpete69

Re: [EBAY] Badpete69 getting rid of part of his collection

Small bump... Until Sunday will offer 10% and up to 20% on my listings on ebay to all UC members. I only have 44 listings up but will be listing more in the next few days. Please PM me if interested
badpete69

So recently I have started selling some of my old stuff as I come across it and been doing very well on ebay. I do not have my store anymore but I am including the link to my listings. Obviously I am selling the common stuff also and I have a few listings where the decks come to about $3 a deck.. If anything cheap decks to pratice your cardists skills or just use for playing games. I know I am very slow to go through my extensive collection but if you are looking for something, it might show up one of these days. And of course I will offer discounts to all my UC friends so please PM me here if you see something you want

I have almost stopped buying any of the new stuff except for a handful of creators that I still love. I try to list new stuff every week so check once a week.. Who knows you might see something you like.. Just sold one of my old Lorenzo prototype deck and it did fetch a good sum

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sofind ... 0&_fosrp=1
Spectre
Decks Owned: 3000

Unread post by Spectre »

I wish I would have seen your Lorenzo No.17 prototype go up. Would have loved to add that one to my collection! I'll be on the look out for other goodies you might list....
Bradius
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Unread post by Bradius »

You sold a Lorenzo prototype without announcing it to us??? GHAHHH!!!! I hate you. [MURRAY]
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction