[SELL] David Blaine Collector's Set

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
PaulRuccio
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes

[SELL] David Blaine Collector's Set

Unread post by PaulRuccio »

FOR SALE: Collector's Set produced by David Blaine. Each set includes one (1) gold foil Gatorback deck personally signed by David Blaine and one (1) promotional ABC deck from David Blaine's personal collection. Both decks were printed by the United States Playing Card Company. These were released in limited numbers by David Blaine.

PRICE & AVAILABILITY: Two (2) sets are currently available at $150 each or $275 for both.

SHIPPING: Free shipping within the United States (or discounted shipping outside of the United States).

For reference, the last three sold listings on eBay for the set were $199.99 (w/ free shipping), $199.67 (w/ free shipping), $200.00 (w/ free shipping). A couple other listings had accepted best offers.

You will be purchasing these decks through Jetsetter Playing Cards, a trusted seller and source of playing cards. These are not listed on the website so reach out if this sale interests you. Thanks!
Paul Ruccio
Jetsetter Playing Cards
https://jetsetterplayingcards.com
- - - - -
High-class products and playing cards for the aviation, travel, and playing card enthusiasts around the globe.
LVCardistry
Cardist: Yes
Decks Owned: 1000

Re: [SELL] David Blaine Collector's Set

Unread post by LVCardistry »

I'd be interested in both. Can make the transaction on Thursday, if still available.

Thanks!
Ryan
LVCardistry.com
Check out our curated collection for sale at http://lvcardistry.com!
PaulRuccio
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

LVCardistry wrote:I'd be interested in both. Can make the transaction on Thursday, if still available.
Hey Ryan. Both are still available. Send me an email at orders [at] jetsetterplayingcards.com with your complete shipping details and email address. Then I'll draft the invoice for when you're ready. I do have a third set, if interested.
Paul Ruccio
Jetsetter Playing Cards
- - - - -
High-class products and playing cards for the aviation, travel, and playing card enthusiasts around the globe.
PaulRuccio
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

PaulRuccio wrote:
LVCardistry wrote:I'd be interested in both. Can make the transaction on Thursday, if still available.
Hey Ryan. Both are still available. Send me an email at orders [at] jetsetterplayingcards.com with your complete shipping details and email address. Then I'll draft the invoice for when you're ready. I do have a third set, if interested.
Hey Ryan. Let me know if you're still interested in these. Reply here or send me an email at orders [at] jetsetterplayingcards.com when you get the chance.
Paul Ruccio
Jetsetter Playing Cards
- - - - -
Dragosven
Deck Artist
Deck Artist
Cardist: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 60

Unread post by Dragosven »

Are either of these still for sale? I'm looking to purchase one!
@dragosven ( Instagram )
Portfolio52 Collection ( Just started; I'm in the process of adding all my decks )
PaulRuccio
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer

Dragosven wrote:Are either of these still for sale? I'm looking to purchase one!
Still interested? If so, send me an email at orders [at] jetsetterplayingcards.com when you get the chance.