[SELL] $60 US Shipped Bricks w/ Rare decks

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
Wildereachday

[SELL] $60 US Shipped Bricks w/ Rare decks

Unread post by Wildereachday »

Thank you to all participants! All bricks have been sold!

I recently received a few rare decks in various trades and transactions. Instead of selling them individually, I decided to sell them in mixed bricks. $60 gets you one of the rare decks and 11 decks from the "Others" list. All decks will be chosen at random, but no brick will have any duplicate decks (some may include a green crown v1 and v2, for instance, but not 2 v2 or 2 v1). While I may have 4 of some of the decks below, at least one of every deck will be used in this sale.

Price includes US shipping in a padded flat rate envelope. Please don't request a brick with certain rare or other decks. Send me a PM or email (JAWilder@gmail.com) with your paypal email address to request an invoice for one or more bricks. If you wish to purchase multiple bricks, a discount can be arranged depending on how many you wish to purchase.

All decks are new, wrapped in cello unless stated otherwise (all decks without cello were originally sold without cello in these versions).

Here are the decks:

Rare
Gold Seal Coterie Bee - Cello removed for signature
White Monarch
LTD
Red Artifice

Others
Green Crown v1
Blue Crown v1
Red Crown v1
Green Crown v2
Blue Crown v2
Red Crown v2
Standard Red
Standard Blue
Gemaco SunCruz
Bicycle Eco - Ohio, No Cello (didn't originally come with cello)
Blue Seal Red Fan Tally Ho
Vaudeville
Guardians Ohio - T11 not KMart
UV500 Shadow Masters
Cambric Green Acorn v2
Guardians - KY, T11
Bicycle 125s Blue - No Cello (125 deck seal version, didn't come with cello)
Ramada Express Aristocrats
Rugby Red
Rugby Blue
Aurum
Fathom
Infinity