[EBAY] Large Collection (Over 200 Decks) - Some Rare

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
nukraze
Collector: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 300

[EBAY] Large Collection (Over 200 Decks) - Some Rare

Unread post by nukraze »

I'm currently clearing out some space in my house and selling a number of decks. Most of my decks have already been listed on eBay ( user: nukraze - http://www.ebay.com/usr/nukraze" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) and I'll be listing a few more in the coming days.

I'm offering all UC members who would like to purchase from me on here a 10% discount on the listed eBay pricing. All eBay prices include First Class shipping within the USA. Feel free to reach out with offers as well.

Some of the rare decks currently listed or to be listed in the next few days include:

Kings Wild Emerald Tally Ho Decks - Legacy, Limited, Silver Editions
Daniel Madison Decks - Private Reserve & Blue Rounders, Black and Red Borderless Dealers
Theory 11 Decks - JAQK, Masidon Players,
Lee McKenzie Empire & Empire Bloodlines decks
Black Fontaine Deck
Rider Back Metal Deck
UC2014 Grotesque Deck
Dale Mathis Mechanical Decks

Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks!