[SELL] Spare gold gatorbacks and others!

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
hgkedmund

[SELL] Spare gold gatorbacks and others!

Unread post by hgkedmund »

Hey! I'm selling some of the spare decks since I'm moving to a smaller apartment, all decks will be shipped from Singapore, where shipping cost are pretty low compared to US mail and it is rather safe and efficient over here. Feel free to drop me an email at hgkedmund@gmail.com or simply private message me. All prices will be in USD. Discounts available for bulk purchases! Thank you

David Blaine

Gold gatorback(doree edition) - 18

Theory11

Red Monarch playing cards - 9

Virtuoso

SS15 - 20

Seasons

LIMITED EDITION LEGACY 4-DECK COLLECTOR'S BOX SET(1 Verana Deck, 1 Limited Edition Verana Deck, 1 Inverno Deck, 1 Limited Edition Inverno Deck. ) -120

Limited edition verana and inverno set - 50
dogbone72

Re: [SELL] Spare gold gatorbacks and others!

Unread post by dogbone72 »

Bought the Virt set & Green gatorbacks from seller but decks arrive damaged (dings) as they were not properly packed. 5 decks were packed into a padded envelope without bubble wraps to protect them from knocking against each other. There was plenty of space for the decks to move around & on top of each other.
Tried contacting seller to resolve this but he chose to ignore me (even though he has read my messages in UC)

BEWARE OF THIS SELLER - BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK
IMG-20170116-WA0006.jpeg
IMG-20170116-WA0008.jpeg
IMG-20170116-WA0010.jpeg
IMG-20170116-WA0004.jpeg
4.of.Clubs
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes

Unread post by 4.of.Clubs »

dogbone72 wrote:Bought the Virt set & Green gatorbacks from seller but decks arrive damaged (dings) as they were not properly packed. 5 decks were packed into a padded envelope without bubble wraps to protect them from knocking against each other. There was plenty of space for the decks to move around & on top of each other.
Tried contacting seller to resolve this but he chose to ignore me (even though he has read my messages in UC)

IMG-20170116-WA0006.jpeg
IMG-20170116-WA0008.jpeg
IMG-20170116-WA0010.jpeg
IMG-20170116-WA0004.jpeg
Sorry that happened to you, you should post it up on the review board too. https://www.unitedcardists.com/viewforum.php?f=28
----------> Check out the decks I have for sale! <----------
----------> Also check out my Trade List and Wish List, maybe we can make a deal! <----------
dogbone72

4.of.Clubs wrote:
dogbone72 wrote:Bought the Virt set & Green gatorbacks from seller but decks arrive damaged (dings) as they were not properly packed. 5 decks were packed into a padded envelope without bubble wraps to protect them from knocking against each other. There was plenty of space for the decks to move around & on top of each other.

IMG-20170116-WA0006.jpeg
IMG-20170116-WA0008.jpeg
IMG-20170116-WA0010.jpeg
IMG-20170116-WA0004.jpeg
Sorry that happened to you, you should post it up on the review board too. https://www.unitedcardists.com/viewforum.php?f=28

Thanks, i will. I hate doing this but he leaves me no choice.
Cardians
Collector: Yes
White Whale: Anything Lotrek makes....

Unread post by Cardians »

Completely unacceptable!!
dogbone72

Cardians wrote:Completely unacceptable!!

I know, and you know what was his response to paypal?

He said i did not request for additional bubble wrap & he was kind enough to buy a padded envelope (I guess he's expecting me thank him)
It's like saying i need to request for bubble wrap when i buy a vase.

He's not exactly what you call a new collector (he's been a UC member since 2014) so there's no reason at all for him to
say that he does not know that you cannot put decks together without wrapping them separately.