[SALE/TRADE] Smoke and Mirrors v7/White Lions Series B

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
siegismyname
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes

[SALE/TRADE] Smoke and Mirrors v7/White Lions Series B

Unread post by siegismyname »

Seasons greetings from Singapore. Ben here. Appreciate the support from some of you from the previous sale post here. I am yet again selling the last of my white lions and some other stuff. Fell free to look around, enquire and comment. So here's what's for sale. Quantities are in the brackets.

White Lions Series "B" Blue(3): $12
White Lions Series "B" Red(4): $12
White Lions Series "B" Black(1): $15
Smoke and Mirrors v7(1): $127
Daniel Madison Players(1): $15
A.Bandit(1): $20
Magic Con 2012(1): $25

ISO:
White Lions Series A Red
White Lions Series A Purple
White Centurions
Magic Con V1

If you have any other decks that are not on the list and you would like to trade just PM me.

All prices are in Singapore Dollars. Interested parties can PM me directly or email me at and1ben_7 [at] hotmail (dot) com. COD at any MRT station in Singapore but preferably along the green line from City Hall to Tampines. Overseas buyers are welcomed, PM me for shipping details and I am sure we can work something out. I have not shipped overseas before but rest assured that your package WILL be secured. Pictures are included below. Trades and negotiations are welcomed.

*Because its Christmas, I am giving away a FREE skulkor deck (worth $10) for the first order over $75.

Thanks for reading.