[SELL] Rare decks T11, DB and Jaspas Deck 2016

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
hecrob

[SELL] Rare decks T11, DB and Jaspas Deck 2016

Unread post by hecrob »

Hi guys

Im in need of selling some of the decks i don't have any use for, i do have some hidden "gems" but i mostly have modern decks.
Im shipping from Monterrey México so shipping is (for 1 deck) $6.00USD (we can check on the price depending on the number of decks you want to buy)

Payment can be done using paypal :) @ hecrob@hotmail.com

The following decks are for sale:

deck available quantity, price per deck (or set if indicated)

Theory11

black monarchs, Now you see me version, x1 $20.00USD
Mailchimp summer edition x 1 $150.00USD

David Blaine

White Lions Series A Rainbow Edition x 1 $150.00USD
Gator Backs Complete Collection (black, green, red and gold) x 1 $150.00USD

NDO

Jaspas Deck 2016 x 3 $40.00USD each one

Ill add some pictures of the decks later.

Any questions, can be written over here or if you have an offer for any of the decks or a group of decks you can write me a pm or leave a message here.
Shade
Collector: Yes
White Whale: Grotesk silver bronze
Decks Owned: 4159

Re: [SELL] Rare decks T11, DB and Jaspas Deck 2016

Unread post by Shade »

Interested in the Rainbow Deck, can you send me pictures front, back, top & bottom.

There are three different types of Rainbow White Lions Series A decks in existence, which one do you have?
All three come in a red White Lions Series A box that says Rainbow on the bottom.
-1. Red White Lions Series A with no markings - this deck comes in cellophane and has red cards.
-2. Red White Lions Series A with a black dot on the deck seal - contains blue White Lions cards printed on UV card stock.
(Both of the above decks were included in the David Blaines V1 Variety Box).
-3. Red White Lions Series A autographed by David Blaine - this deck comes with no cellophane and contains purple White Lions cards (spectral).
This deck was created when they switched the ink on the printing press from blue to red.
It was only available with the purchase of the Red White Lions Series A AIP bottle and came in a special two deck gift set
Better to Burn Out than Fade Away...
hikeeba

Re: [SELL] Rare decks T11, DB and Jaspas Deck 2016

Unread post by hikeeba »

There's also Rainbow UVs without a dot that were in the Microsoft boxed set. Read more about it here: http://www.unitedcardists.com/viewtopic ... a89dfb86ef" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And make sure your buyer is not Chris Dickson.