[EBAY] Blue Crown dump

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
hikeeba

[EBAY] Blue Crown dump

Unread post by hikeeba »

So I picked up four sets of the recent blue crown sale. In case you missed it (and you're lucky if you did):

"What are we hooking you up with? Over the years we have produced many decks. Rare, exclusive, or just day to day great decks. You will receive a mix of 10 decks in your package. From NOCs to rare, exclusive, sold-out decks. Who knows what's in your package!

We are choosing these decks from a list of over 40 different decks of playing cards!"

Yeah - so I got 40 decks and only 6 different decks. That's all. 6. Each "mix" of 10 was just 6 decks and dupes. (There wasn't even a "mix" or brick box - just all 40 bubblewrapped together in one big lump.) Thought I might get some decks I didn't have (I haven't really bought anything there since they left USPCC). So now I'm dumping them:

Bicycle Lefty Blue/Red sets: $7.77 + ship: CLICK TO VIEW LISTING
Brazil 2014: $4.44 + ship: CLICK TO VIEW LISTING
Scarlet Ornate White Edition (unbranded): $4.44 + ship: CLICK TO VIEW LISTING
Bicycle Branded Ornate White Amethyst (no cellophane): $4.44 + ship CLICK TO VIEW LISTING
Bicycle Branded Ornate White Sapphire: $4.99 + ship CLICK TO VIEW LISTING
hgkedmund

Re: [EBAY] Blue Crown dump

Unread post by hgkedmund »

Ah unlucky mate, I still have yet to receive mine. I feel thebluecrown support is really unresponsible towards their customers given that I have constantly emailed regarding my order and they choose to ignore it
hikeeba

Unread post by hikeeba »

I really wonder why they even exist any more. The customer service is not where it should be.
I think my last purchase was some light blue crowns last november and before that, maybe something in 2013. I was even part of the ill-fated Summer Club. Now it just seems like recolors and cleaning out the warehouse.
hgkedmund

Unread post by hgkedmund »

We should not support blue crown anymore, i got the same shit
phantom1412

Unread post by phantom1412 »

I got 20 decks are there are exactly the same decks as yours...