[BUY] handmade card storage box

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
Ramke_99
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 6

[BUY] handmade card storage box

Unread post by Ramke_99 »

Hey everyone.

so a few weeks ago I found myself with nearly a brick of decks spread around my desk, so I sought out the assistance of Oliver petrie designs to make a container which is capable of keeping multiple packs in pristine condition. The final design which I had built holds 8 packs of cards but the design can be alterted to hold differing amounts of cards such as 10 or 12 ect. My personal box had the top and bottom stained in mahogony with the sides having linseed oil, however it could be done in a variety of styles and finishes to the preference of the purchaser. I am very happy with how it turned out and would like the oppertunity for others to be able to store their cards in a lovely handmade box which is made from tasmanian oak,lined with felt and has distinct brass accents.

unfortunately I don't have photos which can be put in this post however there is a link to the facebook page of the company which is also where enquirys should be made.
https://www.facebook.com/O.PetrieDesign ... S_TIMELINE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

would love to see this company get more recognition for their work and wonderful products.

thanks- Ramke
pablo19
Decks Owned: 0

Re: [BUY] handmade card storage box

Unread post by pablo19 »

That case looks stunning and very functional for storage and display! :)
About how much is one of these?
4.of.Clubs
Player: Yes

Unread post by 4.of.Clubs »

Looks nice, wouldn't mind owning one of these. :lol:

How much force is keeping the decks in the slots? I feel like that top side ones might fall when you open the case. If the force is strong enough to have they stay in, will that force damage the tuck box?
----------> Check out the decks I have for sale! <----------
----------> Also check out my Trade List and Wish List, maybe we can make a deal! <----------
Ramke_99

Re: [BUY] handmade card storage box (wap)

Pablo19, it would be best to message the page as I can't say exactly how much it is as it would be made to your preferences.

4.of.Clubs, there isn't a lot of force which holds the decks in the slots, I currently have 5 packs in mine and none have been marked whatsoever. So no it shouldn't damage the tuck box if it's put in correctly.
Ramke_99

bump