[SELL] Lorenzo Gaggiotti's Heretic Brick XI for sale

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

[SELL] Lorenzo Gaggiotti's Heretic Brick XI for sale

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

Everyone, before I go and punt this item on ebay.com, I wanted to see if anyone was interested in purchasing it outright here.

These don't change hands much, and as I recall the total made was under 150, perhaps as low as 125? I remembered 110, but Lorenzo thinks it was closer to 150. In any case, I have one for sale, and it's - of course - in pristine original condition still in the original shipping box at this point, although I will take it and ship it inside a Medium Flat Rate shipping box by USPS.

Please note that shipping is $13 for the US (5-digit ZIP codes) which I am covering as long as it sells for $250 or more. For overseas ("International Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate") it's an additional $50 - which I don't cover. The item includes five each of both the Heretic Lux and Heretic Noctis decks, and those I have seen selling for $40-$50 each even by themselves, so a minimum value of $200 + $75 + value of the acrylic art piece, which is embedded in this one-of-a-kind "Key Brick" or Brick XI device. It is a beauty! For now, I'm soliciting offers. I consider $250 the minimum reasonable offer due to the contents. Assuming that we can't find it a new home at a reasonable price, I'll likely put it up for auction on ebay.com here in about ten days.
Heretic_Brick_XI.jpg
As crappy as my personal photography skills are, I used a stock photograph provided by Lorenzo from his Kickstarter campaign. It is cellophane wrapped / sealed - which does not appear in the pix.

I will list it here as well as on Facebook's UC forum / page and perhaps Vic's Buy/Sell/Trade forum.

Here's a better rendering of what the acrylic art piece would look like if it were taken out of the sealed Brick XI:
2016-09-24 09.44.42.jpg
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
Cbkimble
Decks Owned: 363

Re: [SELL] Lorenzo Gaggiotti's Heretic Brick XI for sale (wa

Unread post by Cbkimble »

What are the deck numbers?
Feeding the addiction one deck at a time.
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Re: [SELL] Lorenzo Gaggiotti's Heretic Brick XI for sale (wa

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

Cbkimble wrote:What are the deck numbers?
Actually, I looked and you can't tell. I didn't try very hard, but someone didn't read the OG and asked if I really had decks 1 through 5.
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.