Pet Peeve

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
tonyricciardi
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 1200

Pet Peeve

Unread post by tonyricciardi »

Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, but I feel compelled to at least mention it.

I buy a lot of decks on Ebay and from sellers here on UC.

What always irks me is when someone posts decks for sale and then at the end states "make me an offer".

Sometimes it's a list of many decks.

Are we supposed to make offers on each and then negotiate one by one???

Just ask what you want for the deck and if it's too much, nobody will bite.
If it's reasonable, someone will buy or at least make you an offer close to what you're asking.

Thoughts?
Sparkz
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 1000

Re: Pet Peeve

Unread post by Sparkz »

I think it should be stated right off the bat, Buy Now/Best Offer or For Sale/Best Offer.........if you have multiple decks, I would make one lump Offer for the lot. On ebay, contact the seller from one of the decks and include the item numbers of the other decks your interested in, if he agrees, have him invoice you a new total with items ;)

On a forum, communicate, that's my best advise.