Singapore Group Purchase ?

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
volantangel
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 350

Singapore Group Purchase ?

Unread post by volantangel »

Hi guys,

Ive been having this idea for some time now, given the high international shipping costs we incur, it might be beneficial to be able to buy as a group and split the costs so that we can get what we really want instead of having to buy more than what we really need to make sense of the shipping cost. We might even be able to hit enough to get the typical 10% off 6 decks or even 15% for a brick.

Several Issues
Freebies
How are we going to split the freebies that comes with the order, so here is what i propose, everyone places a closed bid (we will find a way to do this fairly) on the item based on his/her valuation, and the highest bid would win the 'auction', and would hence refund the co-buyers based on their percentages of the total purchase (eg, buyer A wins the item for $50, buyer B & C has 20% and 30% of the total purchase, and are thus refunded $10 and $15 by buyer A)

Uncut Sheets & bulky items
As we all know uncut sheets costs extra shipping cost, so perhaps the shipping can be categorized into decks and others, where the deck shipping is divided by decks and the additional costs of uncuts by the uncut. (can be found by checking out just the decks to get a quotation first, and then adding the uncuts subsequently)

Exchange rates
Will be charged accordingly to the exchange rate the buyer is given.

Buyer Risk
Perhaps the one doing the actual purchasing can be reimbursed 5% or something for the risk undertaken by paying first and having to do the COD for the various co-buyers.

Tax ?
Not sure if we get taxed on cards, but I believe it can be split accordingly.

Trust?
I believe all contact information must be given and be absolutely transparent for this to workout. And good communication is absolutely vital.

Guys this is very open to suggestion, not sure how the response will be but we will see =) Admins are there any issues on this? Please let me know/remove this post if there are, i just hope this doesnt violate anything lol.

Cheers,
Kai
Russell

Re: Singapore Group Purchase ?

Unread post by Russell »

No problem here. As always, be careful.

I going to move this to the sales section.
volantangel

Thanks Russell !
lumpyliew

Unread post by lumpyliew »

Angel , PM me your phone number :)
Don't Worry , Be Happy Cheers!
asiamagicshop

Unread post by asiamagicshop »

Hi feel free to get in touch with us as we provide fast and cheap shipping to Singapore. Prices for our products are very competitive with tiered gift levels as well. On top of that, with purchase of 12 decks of the same deck, you get 20% discount as well. Do check us out and add us at http://www.fb.com/asiamagicshop. Thank you!
volantangel

asiamagicshop wrote:Hi feel free to get in touch with us as we provide fast and cheap shipping to Singapore. Prices for our products are very competitive with tiered gift levels as well. On top of that, with purchase of 12 decks of the same deck, you get 20% discount as well. Do check us out and add us at http://www.fb.com/asiamagicshop. Thank you!
Hey can you pm us/me your catalogue with prices and then we can discuss about it, your fb page doesnt really give any details except shipping charges, thanks!
asiamagicshop

Unread post by asiamagicshop »

Hi actually our prices are listed in the description of each photo. So if you browse through our photo album, you will find all the prices in the photo description in MYR. For conversion, you can do it at http://www.xe.com/ucc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;. If you don't find the item you want in the photo albums, just PM us here or on FB for price and we will respond to you diligently. Thank you for asking!

p/s: You have to add us to be able to view the photos.
Blackfyreb55

Unread post by Blackfyreb55 »

hey pm me :) im singaporean too ^^
lumpyliew

Unread post by lumpyliew »

Black , PM me your number thanks
Don't Worry , Be Happy Cheers!
decksparadise