【sell】Amazing playing cards badge buttons. REAL ART PIECE

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
liuzihou

【sell】Amazing playing cards badge buttons. REAL ART PIECE

Unread post by liuzihou »

IMG_8582.JPG
IMG_8582.JPG
IMG_8582.JPG
Those are the buttons I made using the button machine from my school. This is just an idea to exhibit your beautiful cards, do not put all the decks in the box, that would be a waste.
But making such a button is also a "waste", cause the pattens inside are not print paper, they are literally playing cards.
I like doing those stuff, and I will make more. so I plan to buy a button making machine !

If anyone has interests, you can send me the cards you want to make into a button, each one cost $4 .

Tips:

I will also give you the suggestions about which ones (pattens) suitable for a button due to the size of the button ( 44cm/2.25''). I prefer to use the Aces and some cool jokers. I believe some people dont want to ruin the completeness of a deck, in that case, you can use the back of the card as a pattern, Infinity deck is a good example, you can use the ad cards or extra cards which you never use to make a button.

Email : andyliuzihou@gmail.com
I am in US, can do international shipping for these.
Attachments
IMG_8576.JPG
IMG_8577.JPG