[TRADE/ISO] Bicycle Cupid TEST DECKS *Very rare*

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
Preformer19

[TRADE/ISO] Bicycle Cupid TEST DECKS *Very rare*

Unread post by Preformer19 »

Hey! Daniel here again,

I recently had some luck and came into some Bicycle Cupid Back test decks!!! Yes, the real deal. Go make a quick Google search; you will only find a handful of threads that mention these decks, due to their extreme rarity. "A short run of these boxes were printed as a marketing test that never went full production. The new "Standard" box design was chosen instead". Out of the 5+ years of being a playing card collector, I have not once seen these on eBay (or any other auction site or any other site for that matter (With the exception of forums like this one)).

Anyways, let's get onto the decks. I have 2 Red "Great Cards, Great Times" decks, 2 Blue "Great Cards, Great Times" decks, 2 Red Bicycle Cupid Jumbo Face test decks, and 2 Blue Bicycle Cupid Jumbo Face test decks. PLEASE NOTE: I do not have the Bicycle "Ez-see LoVision" Cupid test decks.

For the purposes of keeping a couple for my collection, this trade will only be for 1 Red & 1 Blue "Great Cards, Great Times" deck and 1 Red & 1 Blue Bicycle Cupid Jumbo Face test deck [Four (4) decks in total]. All of these decks are in an excellent sealed, mint condition.

I have the decks in my possession. Email me for pictures (if you want others besides the stock ones) at danielf@hvc.rr.com.

Please consider the fact that I am only really wanting to trade for these decks.

Here is what I am looking for:

-Bicycle 125th Anniversary Test Deck (Red/Blue)
-Bicycle Made in America Deck
-Bicycle Grand Opening Deck
-Bicycle Tall Stacks '95
-Bicycle Tall Stacks '92
-Bicycle Custom Playing Cards Promotional Deck
-Bicycle Cupid Style Test Decks (LoVision, Red/Blue)
-Bee Playboy Decks (Red/Green)
-Any Bicycle Test Deck (NOT ESP test deck)

If you are interested, or think you have something great that's not listed in my 'want list' to offer up in turn for the four decks, send me a PM and we can talk.

I will be shipping from NEW YORK. In addition, I WILL NOT ship to ANY LOCATION outside of the United States. You can also contact me via email: danielf@hvc.rr.com. Shipping prices TBA.

Take care,

-Pre
Preformer19

Re: [TRADE] Bicycle Cupid TEST DECKS *Very rare*

***Update: these are in my possession. Still available for trade.***
Preformer19

Re: [TRADE/ISO] Bicycle Cupid TEST DECKS *Very rare*

**BUMP***