[Sell] lot of RARE cards for sale.LOT 2

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
magicj81

[Sell] lot of RARE cards for sale.LOT 2

Unread post by magicj81 »

I'm located in Salem MA. Another lot of Rare Decks. Free Shipping in the USA, shipping outside of the USA will be determined by what you buy and where you are located.

-Ornate Set all 4 of the Original Ornate decks. I'm asking $100 for all 4 decks.

-Skullkor set. A silver seal Skullkor deck, as well as a super rare red seal Skulkor deck. Asking $100 for both.

-Johnny Cupcakes set. You get 1 rare and limited first edition Johnny Cupcakes deck, and i second edition Johnny Cupcakes deck. I am asking $65 for both.

-Skull and Bones set, You get one red and one black standard edition Skull and Bones decks, as well as the rare and limited special edition black deck. I am asking $75 for all 3 decks.

To purchase or ask any questions, email me at the address below,
Thanks ,

Justin Arrigo
magicj81@yahoo.com
Attachments
Ornate.jpg
Skulkor.jpg
Cupcakes.jpg
Skull.jpg