[TRADE] Very Rare SEALED vintage Bicycle Decks

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
Preformer19

[TRADE] Very Rare SEALED vintage Bicycle Decks

Unread post by Preformer19 »

Daniel here. Today, I am offering up three very rare vintage Bicycle decks. These decks are from the 1930's - 1940's era and are in a beautiful, mint condition. They have been stored in a curio cabinet virtually the minute I received them some time ago. They were taken out only to have their picture taken.

The New Fan back deck has a plastic wrapping on it (NOT cellophane) that was placed there by the previous owner. I have left it on in order to preserve it's condition. It has a tax stamp on it.

The Expert Back does NOT have a tax stamp on it. Instead, it is sealed with a wax-paper type wrapping and bears a USPCC circle seal.

The Bicycle Racer Back DOES have a tax stamp on it. It bears a rip alongside one of the edges (*See pictures*)

I am trading for one or more of the following. I am really strictly keeping to this list. If you have something else for trade, please keep in mind that these decks have an immediate purchase value of $105.00. Value per deck has no doubt gone up due to their rarity. I am a serious collector and this trade should be in connection with a serious collector/seller as well.

-Bicycle 125th Anniversary Test Deck (Red/Blue)
-Bicycle Made in America Deck
-Bicycle Grand Opening Deck
-Bicycle Tall Stacks '95
-Bicycle Tall Stacks '92
-Bicycle Custom Playing Cards Promotional Deck
-Bicycle Cupid Style Test Decks (LoVision - Red/Blue)
-Bee Playboy Decks (Red/Green)
-Any Bicycle Test Deck (NOT ESP test deck)

Again, these decks are worth at least $105.00 EACH (purchase value), more due to rarity.

Thanks for looking.
Preformer19

Re: [TRADE] Very Rare SEALED vintage Bicycle Decks

Unread post by Preformer19 »

Bump...