★★★  THE RULES  ★★★

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
admin_noreply
Site Admin
Site Admin

★★★  THE RULES  ★★★

Unread post by admin_noreply »

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

Violating these rules will have your post deleted. Have fun and be safe!

Clarification of the codes:

[BUY] - Use to list items that you would like to buy for cash.
[SELL] - Use to list items that you would like to sell for cash.
[TRADE] - Use to list items that you have for trade, and items you would like to trade for.
[ISO] - 'In Search Of' Use this to list items you are trying to find, and you are asking members to post leads or availability.
[CoOp] - Use this to invite other members to buy cooperatively with you - (e.g. to save on bulk shipping)
[EBAY] - Use this to post links to your eBay sales.

nur1988

Re: --- THE RULES ---

Unread post by nur1988 »

r we allowed to advertise magic products to sell ie the spider pen pro or closure, rather than decks?
Russell

Re: --- THE RULES ---

Unread post by Russell »

Yes,

Feel free to sell anything magic, cardistry, poker or cards related.
GBAllison

Re:             ★★★  THE RULES  ★★★

Unread post by GBAllison »

So for the life of me I could't figure out how to post one of those "Ebay to go" objects that shows a little graphic, with a count down and a link and all the other cool stuff. badpete came to my rescue (Thanks!) and showed that it's incredibly simple. If this info doesn't belong in this thread feel free to delete it ... and thanks again for the help.

To post a to go object, simply click "ebay" in the edit buttons, and enter your eBay item number between the ebay and /ebay codes.

The kickstarter button works the same way. Click kickstarter, then insert the Kickstarter link between the two codes.
halcyondaze
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 600

Unread post by halcyondaze »

I've got a question, is there anyplace to go to here to discuss selling of collections? I have to get rid of at least 75% of my stock and its become a bit arduous. I think we're looking at somewhere close to 3000 decks, primarily 2 decks of each type but there are some outliers. Some are more expensive than others (Lotrek... Sigh) However just would like to know if there's anyplace where others have had to face this task before, and perhaps can learn from that situation on the do's/don'ts.

Thanks!
montecarlojoe
White Whale: Avant Guard UL Gr - No17 Crown
Decks Owned: 690

Unread post by montecarlojoe »

THe general board is probably the place to discuss it - but if you want to advertise decks for sale there's the Marketplace...
rtan00
Lurker
Lurker

Unread post by rtan00 »

I'm new to this board. It doesn't look like i have the ability to post replies or PM members. What do I need to to do unlock these functions?

Thanks
brownsl
White Whale: UUSI Le Jeu De Tarot
Decks Owned: 10000

Unread post by brownsl »

Has there been any thought to requiring someone to list a price if they want to sell something as is required on Reddit Marketplace. I just dealt with someone that listed a bunch of decks for sale, asking for us to name a price we are willing to pay. Even though I was likely the first one to reply based on his initial messages to me, he ended up selling it to others as they must have named a higher price while still trying to negotiate a price. This left a bad taste in my mouth. It seems like effectively 'auctioning' decks goes against the purpose of this forum? Maybe not.
Bradius
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Unread post by Bradius »

I think as long as you know what you are getting into, I don't see a problem with it. Folks have only so many really hard demand decks. I don't mind someone trying to push up what they can get. In the end, I did spend a bit more than I would have liked on one deck and passed/missed on another. In the end, there is always a limit for me. If I miss it, I miss it. Although, I generally pass on these types of sales as I am more of a bargain hunter. :) That said, if some don't sell, I might get back in touch on some other decks.

If you missed a recent sale, often Dentyne is my go-to seller.
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction