(EBAY) USED DUNES CRAZY GUY

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
dealingdeuces
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

(EBAY) USED DUNES CRAZY GUY

Unread post by dealingdeuces »

Check This listing out:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/120991703199?s ... urn false;

This guy wants $5000 for 10 used decks of VTG Dunes... That is $500 a deck for USED cards...

I try talk to this guy and tell him prices are crazy and explain to him that no one in their right mind will pay this much let along half this much..

A USED DECK in prisitine condition with pristine Tuck sold for $160.00 on ebay last week...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/vintage-THE-DU ... urn false;

Others have sold even cheaper...

The guy wnats someone to fork out over $1000 on USED cards and will not give a break what so ever..

I offered him $100 a deck and He REFUSED...

Now he want $250 a deck for USED Decks and if you look closely 3 out of 10 Tucks are torn and ripped..

Unless I am crazy also, but a USED deck of Cards that is opened is not worth $200, and even $150 is ALOT OF $$ for an opened decks of cards..

If It were Factory sealed New for $250 - $300 that is Fair..

Dunes aren't as RARE as he may think... This is just craziness...