[SELL/TRADE] Floral Clip and Collector's Box by Aloys

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
grrenth

[SELL/TRADE] Floral Clip and Collector's Box by Aloys

Unread post by grrenth »

I've got a Floral Clip and a Collector's box by Aloys Design Studio that I am willing to sell if the price is right.

There were only 80 of the clips made and this is one of them. It's made of bamboo and has a beautiful laser etched design on the front in the style of the floral decks that says the word FLORAL underneath. The spine says Aloys Design Studio and there is a further floral flourish on the back in the bottom corner. Photos are available on request.

I also have a Floral Collectors' Box. There were only 175 made and this is number 172. I've only ever opened it once to check it and take a photo. It contains a red and a black floral deck- both are sealed and wrapped- and a limited edition card saying that this is 172/175. It's in mint condition. Photos available on request.

I'm looking to sell them but I might be open to trading if you have something special to offer.

I'm in the UK but am willing to ship worldwide. You can contact me at gregorwright [at] gmail [dot] com with your best offer.
jeb

Re: [SELL/TRADE] Floral Clip and Collector's Box by Aloys

Unread post by jeb »

interested in trading
what you r looking for