[SALE] VORTEX DECK

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
walrus

[SALE] VORTEX DECK

Unread post by walrus »

Hey, on a recent purchase I made the seller included a VORTEX DECK. I would like to give this away preferably to someone new to collecting. Many of us do not care for the VORTEX DECK but it is not so much for the cards that were the issue it was all the people the creator stole money from, one guy he burnt for about four hundred buckaroos. So anyway, if you are just starting out feel free to contact me.

Note.... it usually takes me about a week to get the DECK in the mail but you will get it.
walrus

Re: VORTEX DECK

Unread post by walrus »

Hey, I have a taker for the VORTEX DECK. I will give something away again in the near future. :)
danktrees

Re: VORTEX DECK

Unread post by danktrees »

yea he got me for over 250 as well. absolutely ridiculous. how can you run a playing card forum when you rip off your own members.
reckone1999

Re: [SALE] VORTEX DECK

Unread post by reckone1999 »

wtf? i'm glad he gave me my decks, how'd you guys get ripped off from him?
danktrees

Re: [SALE] VORTEX DECK

Unread post by danktrees »

reckone1999 wrote:wtf? i'm glad he gave me my decks, how'd you guys get ripped off from him?
he chose to not ship our decks or respond to emails, pm's, facebook messages etc.