SALE) 1st GEN VTG Arrco STUDS - Selling

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
dealingdeuces
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

SALE) 1st GEN VTG Arrco STUDS - Selling

Unread post by dealingdeuces »

Hey Everyone,

With the news that STUDS are coming to an end, which are one of my Favorite Card, I am looking for a deck that may not even exist.. I been told about it by another collector..

I am looking for a VTG 1st GEN Deck of STUDS that are sealed with the arrco seal..

Update was able to purchase a few sets today FINALLY!!!

Vintage ARRCO 1st GENERATION STUD DESIGN from CHICAGO IL

[img]
http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq20 ... C_0856.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

The STUDS you all know from USPC
[img]
http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq20 ... C_0884.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/img]

The VTG ARRCO STUDS have that UNDENIABLE ARRCO TAHOE FEEL with the resilient Linen Finish, the cards are one of a kind and feel like no other..

This design has been known to sale on eBAY several years ago for over $350 per deck from what I have been told..

I am selling one set of VTG ARRCO STUDS for $350 INCL FREE EXPRESS S&H with DELIVERY CONFIRMATION WORLDWIDE..

Email me at: admin@dealingdeuces.com

I only got 1 set for sale, I only WISH I COULD GET MORE DECKS!!! LMK if you are interested..

Also would listen to Trades..

dealingdeuces
dealingdeuces
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Re: (BUY) 1st GEN VTG Arrco STUDS - Looking

Was able to ACQUIRE some today.. These decks do EXIST but are very HARD to FIND......

if anyone is interested in a deck, please LMK. admin@dealingdeuces.com. I was able to Trade for a couple sets.. I wish I could GET MORE!!!

1 set available = $350 INCL FREE EXPRESS WORLDWIDE S&H... 1st come 1st serve..

These are STUDS everyone has:

These are the 1st GEN ARRCO STUDS that have a different design...

dealingdeuces
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Re: SALE) 1st GEN VTG Arrco STUDS - Selling

This SET has been SOLD!

I hope to get more decks today via Trade.. If anyone else is interested email me: admin@dealingdeuces.com