[BUY//ISO] Uusi Gilded Playing Cards

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
theCapraAegagrus

[BUY//ISO] Uusi Gilded Playing Cards

Unread post by theCapraAegagrus »

Here's what I am looking for:

Uusi Blue Blood (Not Redux) Gilded
Uusi Bohemia Red Gilded
Uusi Bohemia Blue Gilded
Uusi Royal Optik Red Gilded
Uusi Royal Optik Black Gilded
Uusi Pagan Ivory Gilded
Uusi Pagan Dark Gilded
Uusi Pagan Blue Gilded
Uusi Hotcakes Red Yellow Edge
Uusi Hotcakes Black Yellow Edge
Uusi Classic Red Gilded
Uusi Classic Blue Gilded

All decks are gold gilded, other than the Classic Blue which is silver gilded, and the Hotcakes which are painted. I am not interested in copper or any other variants.

I know that they have a couple/few still available on their site but I can't currently access it.

As always, you can message me here, or email me at twopiecefeed@hotmail.com if you would like to sell to me.

Thank you!
rousselle wrote:You are a fussy, picky guy.
Lotrek wrote:Given the number of morons produced in the world every day, a pessimist is actually a well informed realist.
Räpylätassu wrote:"Tyhmyydestä sakotetaan." You get fined for being stupid.
♥ ♦ Portfolio 52 Pro ♣ ♠
Siege
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes

Re: [BUY//ISO] Uusi Gilded Playing Cards (wap)

Unread post by Siege »

Hi, There is only 1 Blue Blood Gilded deck and it’s silver gilded. The only Gilded decks left for direct purchase from Uusi are the Smooth tuck version of the Bohemia red deck. Good luck with your search, they are beautiful decks.
“If you don’t know you don’t know, you think you know. If you don’t know you know, you think you don’t know” R.D. Laing.