Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!
1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.
2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]
3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle
4. You must say what country you are shipping from.
5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.
6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)
7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.
REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
There's a lady or gentleman on eBay listing Lotrek's Grotesk Macabre Experimental Bronze/Silver deck for only $50... I could be mistaken, but this appears to me to be a ridiculous steal. If you or someone you know is looking for this, I don't think you'll see a secondary market price this low ever again.
I'm only posting this because I would like to see someone in our community expand their collection if this is something they have been searching for.
Here is the listing:https://www.ebay.com/itm/Grotesk-Macabre-Silver-Bronze-Experimental-Deck-by-Lotrek-44-of-60-Very-Rare/282790928691
Last edited by TwoPieceFeed
on Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 289
- Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:28 pm
- Has thanked: 24 times
- Been thanked: 58 times
thread literally exists for this kind of posts
Left my heart in SIERRA MADRE
"Finding it... that's not the hard part. It's letting go."
"One makes a trip by day, but by night one sets out on a journey." -Moominmamma
I dream of a world where wars are fought only by having dance offs. I also dream that a Finnish playing card designer would exist. The former seems more likely to happend.
Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a penguin. Have you ever met a sad person with a penguin?
Are lobsters mermaids to scorpions?
"I did not hit her, it's not true, it's bullsh*t, I did not hit her, I did naaaht! Oh hai Mark!"MY TRADELISTMY TOP 100 DECKS
- Posts: 791
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:29 pm
- Location: Kuopio a ka The Bellybutton of the World
- Has thanked: 178 times
- Been thanked: 303 times
Return to Personal (member) BUY / SELL / TRADE / EBAY / ISO / CoOp
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests