[SELL] Ebay Listings Decks Start at $0.99 + Loads of Magic

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
DelMagic

[SELL] Ebay Listings Decks Start at $0.99 + Loads of Magic

Unread post by DelMagic »

I am listing a lot of stuff on Ebay as I was given 100 free listings at the end of the month.

Decks are starting at $0.99 each. While I ship only to the UK, Canada and the U.S., I would think this would appeal mostly to U.S. buyers due to the high shipping cost internationally. I will combine shipping and fit the decks into the lowest cost Priority Mail container I can, but it won't be cheap to ship to the UK or Canada.

Unfortunately you have to go through a lot of magic listings as well but I will be adding more decks in the next day or two.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/passiton478/m. ... ksid=p3692" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DelMagic

Re: [SELL] Ebay Listings Decks Start at $0.99 + Loads of Mag

Now over 40 decks starting at $0.99 each. Only a small amount have any bids yet.
mr48

Unread post by mr48 »

Opening the link in your OP doesn't show any listings, are you sure its working properly?
DelMagic

The link works for me, and I checked it while I was not logged in to Ebay. I'll try another link though based on your message.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/passiton478/m. ... 7675.l2562" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mr48

Unread post by mr48 »

Weird, I'm still not seeing anything listed. I'll check from my home computer as well a bit later.
DelMagic

Here is the link for a single item. If it works, you can click the link on the page for "See Other Items" to see my listings. My Ebay screen name is passiton478.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BICYCLE-ELEMEN ... SwWLBaHNId" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mr48

Unread post by mr48 »

DelMagic wrote:Here is the link for a single item. If it works, you can click the link on the page for "See Other Items" to see my listings. My Ebay screen name is passiton478.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BICYCLE-ELEMEN ... SwWLBaHNId" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I can see the one deck from the single-item link, but no listings again when I click to see other items from you. Perhaps the problem is that you set your items as only being able to ship to North America, so its not showing me those listing because it sees my IP as being from Germany. I even added my Shipito US address to my Ebay account, but it doesn't help.
BlueCrown

Unread post by BlueCrown »

its because he only ships to US.
you need to not just add your shipito account but also make it your default on adress setting on ebay. then you would be able to see the listing.
mr48

Unread post by mr48 »

Ah yes, switching the US address to primary solved the issue after a few minutes, thanks!
DelMagic

I'm glad you were able to figure it out since I did not have a good idea why you were having problems. In fact, in years past I had people bid on my my auctions from countries that I did not ship to. I always wished my items were not visible to them or their bids would be blocked and it seems that may have come about.
rousselle
Site Admin
Site Admin
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes

Unread post by rousselle »

Edit: I posted a bit of a newb question here and then actually read your listings more carefully and found the answer. Am contemplating my next move. Hmmmm....
This space intentionally left blank.
DelMagic

While a great many deck auctions are now done, there are still some left for the next 24-hours. In general, bidding has not been vigorous so I am practically giving this stuff away. Take a look.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/passiton478/m. ... 7675.l2562" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;