[BUY/ISO] need Madison Players, Sentinels, V1 Empire

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
mr48

[BUY/ISO] need Madison Players, Sentinels, V1 Empire

Unread post by mr48 »

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to buy a deck of Madison Players, Theory11 Sentinels, and the original V1 Empire if anyone has some that they're willing to let go for a reasonable price. I dont need them to be sealed or in cellophane, as long as the cards and tuck-box are in mint-like condition (aside from the seal, obviously).

I'm currently living in Germany and you can reach me by PM's or at mike48@gmail.com

Thanks!
shermjack
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller
Collector: Yes

Re: [BUY/ISO] need Madison Players, Sentinels, V1 Empire

Unread post by shermjack »

Which Sentinels did you want, v1 or v2, or does it matter?
A deck a day helps keep the addiction at bay!

Check out my collection on Instagram @caratcasecreations
mr48

Unread post by mr48 »

shermjack wrote:Which Sentinels did you want, v1 or v2, or does it matter?
To be honest I'm not even sure what the differences are. I've heard that only the v2 deck has embossing on the case, but even that is just something I saw on a forum and am not 100% certain about. Could you explain the differences if you happen to have both?

As far as which one I want, I happened to order a deck from Ebay last night after I posted here, but the seller didnt specify the version, so I'll have to wait and see what I get and whether I like it or not :)
shermjack
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

Actually, both versions have embossing on the tuck box, but I believe that the V1 is much more detailed embossing while the V2 seems simpler. There are other noticeable differences:
Tuck Color - V1 is a yellowish while V2 is grayish white
Front of Tuck - V1 Silver Outline of AoS has line through it while V2 Silver Outline has dotted line...V1 Silver Foil more intricate than V2
Left Side of Tuck - V1 has 909 Premium Finish & US Playing Cards while V2 has Erlanger, KY 41018 & US Playing Cards
Right Side of Tuck - V1 has The US Playing Card Company Erlanger, KY 41018 and V2 has The US Playing Card Company Manufactured By
Top of Tuck - both versions same
Bottom of Tuck -both versions same

V1 is supposed to handle much better than V2

Anyone, please correct anything that is wrong about this post as this is what I have found through my research...hope it helps! :ugthink:
Attachments
IMG_6909.JPG
IMG_6909.JPG (83.24 KiB) Viewed 541 times
IMG_6914.JPG
IMG_6914.JPG (65.34 KiB) Viewed 541 times
IMG_6913.JPG
IMG_6913.JPG (68.52 KiB) Viewed 541 times
IMG_6911.JPG
IMG_6911.JPG (69.63 KiB) Viewed 541 times

mr48

Unread post by mr48 »

shermjack wrote:Actually, both versions have embossing on the tuck box, but I believe that the V1 is much more detailed embossing while the V2 seems simpler. There are other noticeable differences:
Tuck Color - V1 is a yellowish while V2 is grayish white
Front of Tuck - V1 Silver Outline of AoS has line through it while V2 Silver Outline has dotted line...V1 Silver Foil more intricate than V2
Left Side of Tuck - V1 has 909 Premium Finish & US Playing Cards while V2 has Erlanger, KY 41018 & US Playing Cards
Right Side of Tuck - V1 has The US Playing Card Company Erlanger, KY 41018 and V2 has The US Playing Card Company Manufactured By
Top of Tuck - both versions same
Bottom of Tuck -both versions same

V1 is supposed to handle much better than V2

Anyone, please correct anything that is wrong about this post as this is what I have found through my research...hope it helps! :ugthink:
Well, the Ebay seller only supplied a photo of the front, but it seems to have a line going through the middle of the outline of the ace of spades, so it looks like I got lucky and its the V1 version of the deck! Cant wait to get my hands on it!

Out of curiosity, which one do you have?
shermjack
✔ VERIFIED Seller
✔ VERIFIED Seller

mr48 wrote:
shermjack wrote:
Well, the Ebay seller only supplied a photo of the front, but it seems to have a line going through the middle of the outline of the ace of spades, so it looks like I got lucky and its the V1 version of the deck! Cant wait to get my hands on it!

Congrats, I hope it is the V1 deck! I have both decks... the decks in the pictures are mine ;)

mr48

Unread post by mr48 »

shermjack wrote:
mr48 wrote:
shermjack wrote:

Congrats, I hope it is the V1 deck! I have both decks... the decks in the pictures are mine ;)

Cool! I will let you know :D
Nocturnal

Unread post by Nocturnal »

Hi. I have the full set of empire playing cards and i'm willing to let them go at a reasonable price. Could you kindly pm me?