[SELL] Thousands of Decks - Some VERY Rare

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
kulidone

Re: [SELL] Thousands of Decks - Some VERY Rare

Unread post by kulidone »

rousselle wrote:Gentlemen,

You are free to disagree on this board. You are not free to attack each other on this board. Please refrain from name-calling and personal attacks.
I dont know what kind of moderator u are.

Me and other members of this forum clearly explained and pointed out what was the problem. He wrote false statements by calling his prices fair and GENERALLY lower prices than on ebay if you check his prices on the decks you will see that its false.

I tried to talk to him with no insulting at all, but he started first.

Telling us that we dont have the "truth" (to be exact that we are "less" than him), because we are non-supporters with 10 post also calling us sensitive while he is the one (while not reacting on our arguments at all).

So as I can see there must be something wrong with the moderator as well.
tonyricciardi
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 1200

Unread post by tonyricciardi »

No kulidone, you are entirely missing the point. The sale thread is mine. I set my prices to whatever I want. I feel they are fair. If you don't, fine. That's your choice. But to call me a "liar" is inflammatory and entirely incorrect. I feel they are fair. Others agree and have purchased decks already. You feel they are not fair. That's fine. You're entitled to your opinion. What you're not entitled to is to call me a "liar" because your opinion is different than mine. You are not the ultimate decider of what is fair or not. And calling me "trash" is simply juvenile and uncalled for.
tonyricciardi

You are free to disagree on this board. You are not free to attack each other on this board. Please refrain from name-calling and personal attacks.
Rouselle, considering the drama this has caused and after speaking with some veteran board members whose opinions I respect, I will lower some of my prices.

If they are still not happy with the prices, they don't have to buy. They can leave the thread. That's how I feel.
kulidone

Unread post by kulidone »

You clearly dont get the point till now :D. Please I hope someone here who is supporter with more than 10 posts can explain it to him, because other people prob cant have the "truth".

Anyways I will try for the last time.

The prices were never the problem. You can sell your decks at any price you want to, but dont make statements like they are lower than ebay prices when they arent. (thats why u are a liar omfg). Since you are making false statements its not FAIR at all, because its misleading.

"We are a family here on UC" - I guess u should change this statement as well since you clearly think less of non-supporters with less than 10 posts.

It should be changed to like "We are a family here on UC (in case you are supporter and spend thousands on decks otherwise you are trash and dont have the right to speak to me).

You are a joke. Bye.
tonyricciardi

I will respond to your ignorant comments one at a time.

"Please I hope someone here who is supporter with more than 10 posts can explained it to him, because other people prob cant have the "truth"

I read your original comments and disagree with them. The fact that you have very little history or contribution on this board means (to me) that your opinions on my sale thread mean very little. I put much more weight on the opinions of members who have been year for years, contributed to conversations and have participated in sales threads. That is who I listen to carefully and consider their opinions. As a newbie with little to no contribution, your opinions don't carry as much weight with me.

"but dont make statements like they are lower than ebay prices when they arent."

Many of my prices were in line with or lower than eBay. Some aren't. Some decks aren't even available on eBay.

"We are a family here on UC"

We are a family. Your flaming posts are unwanted and against board rules. If you participated in threads more, you may discover that. If you don't like prices (or statements about prices), leave the thread. You are not obligated to buy anything. Just leave the thread. Flaming authors about their pricing is not allowed.

"You are a joke. Bye."

Again, childish and ignorant. You've said Bye three times now. You can leave. You won't be missed.
tonyricciardi

kulidone wrote:You clearly dont get the point till now :D. Please I hope someone here who is supporter with more than 10 posts can explain it to him, because other people prob cant have the "truth".

Anyways I will try for the last time.

The prices were never the problem. You can sell your decks at any price you want to, but dont make statements like they are lower than ebay prices when they arent. (thats why u are a liar omfg). Since you are making false statements its not FAIR at all, because its misleading.

"We are a family here on UC" - I guess u should change this statement as well since you clearly think less of non-supporters with less than 10 posts.

It should be changed to like "We are a family here on UC (in case you are supporter and spend thousands on decks otherwise you are trash and dont have the right to speak to me).

You are a joke. Bye.
At least you're getting your Post count up. Maybe someone will take you more seriously next time.
tonyricciardi

kulidone wrote:

I dont know what kind of moderator u are.

Me and other members of this forum clearly explained and pointed out what was the problem. He wrote false statements by calling his prices fair and GENERALLY lower prices than on ebay if you check his prices on the decks you will see that its false.

I tried to talk to him with no insulting at all, but he started first.

Telling us that we dont have the "truth" (to be exact that we are "less" than him), because we are non-supporters with 10 post also calling us sensitive while he is the one (while not reacting on our arguments at all).

So as I can see there must be something wrong with the moderator as well.
Now the Mods are wrong too? Jeez. Must be nice to be as educated and all-knowing as you are. Seriously dude. Just go away now.
Bradius
Player: Yes
White Whale: I do not hunt whales
Decks Owned: 4129

Unread post by Bradius »

Having all these cards and tracking what the Gemini Experimental's are selling rather closely, I can say that $125 for a Gemini Experimental AND the other three Gemini cards and throwing in a 4 deck carat card case, is a decent deal (and shipping included since it is over $100). For the record, it cost 930 SEK for the Gemini Expermental and three deck pledges, or $110.65 using current conversion rates. I can get a 4 deck carat card case for $19 plus shipping. So, again, it is not a bad deal. In fact, it is less than it would have cost to buy outright. I should also mention that it was really HARD to get one of those Gemini Experimental's on Kickstarter. They sold out really fast. However, they are not selling for a high premium now. That is how it works sometimes.

Tony did mention that if you are interested, but think the price is too high, to message him with an offer. I for one try to keep discussions civil. Something might come along that I really want and would like to open up pricing discussions with Tony, or outright purchase.
The Crazy Squirrel Deck Hunter - Hunt decks to extinction
tonyricciardi

Bradius wrote:Having all these cards and tracking what the Gemini Experimental's are selling rather closely, I can say that $125 for a Gemini Experimental AND the other three Gemini cards and throwing in a 4 deck carat card case, is a decent deal (and shipping included since it is over $100). For the record, it cost 930 SEK for the Gemini Expermental and three deck pledges, or $110.65 using current conversion rates. I can get a 4 deck carat card case for $19 plus shipping. So, again, it is not a bad deal. In fact, it is less than it would have cost to buy outright. I should also mention that it was really HARD to get one of those Gemini Experimental's on Kickstarter. They sold out really fast. However, they are not selling for a high premium now. That is how it works sometimes.

Tony did mention that if you are interested, but think the price is too high, to message him with an offer. I for one try to keep discussions civil. Something might come along that I really want and would like to open up pricing discussions with Tony, or outright purchase.
I did say to make me an offer. I’ve already sold several decks for less than listed price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BlueCrown

Re: [SELL] Thousands of Decks - Some VERY Rare (wap)

Unread post by BlueCrown »

You already sold the disturb reality cards? Was in the cxx, alpha kappa or both?
Thanks and good luck selling them all, its an impressive collection.
tonyricciardi

BlueCrown wrote:You already sold the disturb reality cards? Was in the cxx, alpha kappa or both?
Alpha:Kappa.

I may put another one up later along with the CXX. Still have some boxes to go through.
BlueCrown

tonyricciardi wrote:
BlueCrown wrote:You already sold the disturb reality cards? Was in the cxx, alpha kappa or both?
Ohh cool. Did you actually sold it for 65 dollars? Thats a lot of money..

I may put another one up later along with the CXX. Still have some boxes to go through.
tonyricciardi

BlueCrown wrote:
tonyricciardi wrote:

Yes. Went quickly. They are almost impossible to find now and will be a $100+ deck within a few years in my opinion. They rarely come up for sale on eBay.

Where else have you seen them for sale and for how much?
tonyricciardi

Quick reminder. I'm getting lots of PM's asking me about decks in my Portfolio 52 page. I would say 90% of those decks will be up for sale in this thread. Please be patient. To be fair, I won't be taking offers on decks until they are "officially" listed here in the thread. Thanks for the interest.
tonyricciardi

Monday Bump!
BlueCrown

tonyricciardi wrote:
BlueCrown wrote:
tonyricciardi wrote:

Yes. Went quickly. They are almost impossible to find now and will be a $100+ deck within a few years in my opinion. They rarely come up for sale on eBay.

Where else have you seen them for sale and for how much?
I opened an ISO topic here on the forum and i got an offer for 60 euros plus 10 euro shipping for both deck. I turned it down becaus i think 35 euros for 1 deck is a bit pricey.. not to mention 65 usd. But its cool and you know what they say about playing cards, they worth whatever someone would pay for them.
tonyricciardi

Absolutely. I can't tell you how many times I declined to buy a deck because I thought it was too expensive and then saw it again later for more than double the price. If you've been collecting decks long enough, you know what I'm talking about.
tonyricciardi

Monday Bump!
tonyricciardi

Morning Bump!