Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!
1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.
2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]
3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle
4. You must say what country you are shipping from.
5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.
6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)
7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.
REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
There is a cardist in Toronto who is try to sell his decks. I was planning on going there at some point to pick them up, but now I am in selling mode. I thought someone might be interested as I no longer am. He has some Dan and Dave, Orange Virts, Blue Fontaines, and others for sale.
Here is the post on LetGo: https://ca.letgo.com/ca/i/playing-cards_c3cdee98-5bc8-417f-b4e4-af4ac272ee89
Hope this is of use to someone.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:29 am
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 1 time
Return to Personal (member) BUY / SELL / TRADE / EBAY / ISO / CoOp
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests