[EBAY] NetEnt deck

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
Stockholm17
✔ VERIFIED Designer
✔ VERIFIED Designer
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 130

[EBAY] NetEnt deck

Unread post by Stockholm17 »

Hi guys!
I am posting this one to let you know that the seller is 100% ok, an ex colleague from NetEnt.
He has got a few decks that he is willing to sell via ebay. It is not me, so do not write mail to me because I cannot help :)

The story of this deck in a few words.
Illustrated by multiple artists (me included, the tuckbox is my design plus a few cards) from and for the company Net Entertainment AB, based in Stockholm.
It was supposed to be given to clients as gift.
1000 units printed in Sweden by Offason.
Only the cards are wrapped in plastic, the tuckbox was not because printed by another company.
As far as remember the majority of the decks went to Malta, a few dozens remained in Stockholm for employees and a mini reserve that went forgotten I guess. Employees come and go.

Quite rare, if interested here is the link
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Playing-Cards-b ... 651272238?

Good luck!