[SELL] - 1 of 5 Dale Mathis 3D Mechanical Cards and Frame

Need a quick buck or trying to find that rare deck? Check here! If you are a reseller or posting an offer for members that is not a private sale, please use the "Reseller offers" forum (above) instead!
Forum rules

Private Only (member to member) - NOT FOR BULK OR GROUP SALES!

1. We are not running or in charge of any transactions happening here. It is your responsibility to check and see who you are dealing with is a fraud or a friend.

2. Topics must start with either [BUY] - [SELL] - [TRADE] - [CoOp] - [EBAY] or [ISO]

3. In your post you must post your name or ebay handle

4. You must say what country you are shipping from.

5. You MUST post contact information, such as an email or eBay account name.

6. Give as much information as you can when selling (condition, quantity, etc)

7. DO NOT 'BUMP' YOUR OWN THREAD WITHIN 3 DAYS OF POSTING. MODIFY THE EXISTING ONE.

REMEMBER: UnitedCardists.com, the owner and "Friends of UC" specifically disclaim any liability for the use of this forum
Mydnyghte

[SELL] - 1 of 5 Dale Mathis 3D Mechanical Cards and Frame

Unread post by Mydnyghte »

Having to downsize on a lot of my collecting, and this gorgeous thing just no longer fits in. It never even made it on display!
I'm the original owner, this was pledged for during his first campaign. It has been kept in storage, and has only been assembled initially when I received it, and then again for these pictures. We've had some big life changes and now I am trimming back and focusing on my core hobbies. Oh and needs and bills and such...

The deck is 1 of only 5 that he produced with a bronze face. It is inset with jet hematite gems and the gears are 24k gold plated. It is signed and numbered, and comes with a metal COA that doubles as the magnetic attachment to the frame.
The dice are an Amber Rix set, with the black dice pips marked with crystal gems, and the stainless dice set with jet hematite gems.
The frame is the mechanical version with a backlight, and it is numbered #44 out of 500.

I'm going to post this on ebay as well, just to see what happens. Please ask any questions! If you live close enough, I'm willing to meet for a pick up if it's within a reasonable distance.
PLEASE KNOW that this thing is heavy and large!!

SOLD