Pre-opening promos through end of month at UCdecksales.com

Every now and again Mike finds something a little special - keep an eye out here for those little gems - you just might be able to snag one!
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Pre-opening promos through end of month at UCdecksales.com

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

Also, spend $50 and you will receive a copy of Eli Retschlag's "Scarlet Pearl" deck - limited edition of 250 decks (Limit 1 per customer), and also _every_ $50 spent on Carat Card Case™ v2 products gets one CCC v1 'single' deck acrylic display - while supplies last (and I have about 50 decks and 80 single Carat v1 cases).

Right now the store is in "bare bones" mode, mostly testing the checkout routines using PayPal Express, Shopify (by Stripe) and Amazon Payments, which also allows you to check out using almost any credit (or debit) card issued worldwide _without_ creating an account (through PayPal Express). The single thing we had hoped to provide but cannot is "ApplePay": support is not happening, because the vendor offering that service for Shopify was decertified by Apple about a week ago. The OG "Deck #17"("v1") by Lorenzo Gaggioti is on sale for $20 - $5 off normal price.

ALL Carat Card Case™ v2 crystal clear acrylic deck displays are now done through UCdecksales.com and also any new member-only sales formerly on the "UC offers" page will be only available using https://UCdecksales.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (you don't have to enter HTTPS, you will automatically be sent to the encrypted SSL certified side). All processing is on UCdecksales.com except checkout services, which always use "https://checkout.shopify.com" and then pass control back to UCdecksales.com after payment has completed (or not).

Shipping and pricing for the US (anyone with a 5-digit ZIP code), Canada and overseas now, because after the USPS increased prices about two months ago, it's now significantly cheaper to send things to Canada as opposed to overseas. ALL shipping is done using Priority Mail (International outside the US) and because we are physically located in South Carolina, taxes are computer for sales that are delivered in South Carolina, including exact taxes per county for "local option" sales tax, highway improvement (AKA "RoadWise") and any other local county- or city-wide taxes.

If you run into ANY problems, please let me know exactly what you see, including incorrectly computed shipping (there IS no handling and shipping is always at cost), etc

During the "Pre-opening Sale", everyone gets member discounted pricing on Carat Card Case™ products, but starting 1-April, those prices will be higher per unit varying from 0.50 for singles, $1 for doubles, $1.25 for triple and $1.50 for quad displays plus a 3% surcharge for postal shipping and packing supplies, which is always free for UC members.

One thing that Shopify cannot do, and I have tried numerous ways of trying to calculate things - decide what can (or cannot) fit in various sized Priority Mail "Flat Rate" shipping boxes, so if you need a custom order of mixed display sizes - and this applies to ANY order because otherwise the shipping has to be included instead of "by weight" which applies to everything else except uncut sheets and some specialty items that have not yet been listed (each requires a specific shipping free depending on destination). Please inquire using the feedback or "Contact Us" form or simply send me a PM here. If you use the form "over there", be certain to include your UC member name so I give you the preferred pricing. If your cost is over $150, I will automatically deduct 10% through 31-March.
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pre-opening promos through end of month at UCdecksales.c

Items listed today: Lorenzo Gaggiotti's "Requiem" Winter & Autumn decks, Black JAQK cellers, Red/Blue/Black Legends v2 #852, HOPC/Blue Crown "White Crown Luxury Diamond Edition".

More to come soon, I am saving a few truly great goodies for the Grand Opening sale after 2-April (Saturday), when we're really "open open" - like some of Lee McKenzie's OG "Empire" decks and a few other very limited supply decks. Those listed above I have at least 6 or more of each, and they are at reasonable prices, cheaper than the (dubious) Malaysian seller on ebay.com who seems to be able to stock everything no matter how rare by the brick. The thing is - these are all real, original and sealed direct from the artist or seller.
>Mike<
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
Sunz
Cardist: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 50

Unread post by Sunz »

So, for 50 dollars I get automatically the Scarlet Pearl? The offer will be available after saturday 2 april still?
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sunz wrote:So, for 50 dollars I get automatically the Scarlet Pearl? The offer will be available after saturday 2 april still?
Yep, until the end of April, and includes a Carat (v1) single acrylic case as well, since we still have about 30 left - I think you're safe.
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Sunz
Cardist: Yes
Magician: Yes
Decks Owned: 50

Unread post by Sunz »

The carat too? Wow, i'm gonna wait to see what you will "release" on the open date! :P