No longer on Sale: Carat Card Cases™ - UC Offers page

Every now and again Mike finds something a little special - keep an eye out here for those little gems - you just might be able to snag one!
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Re: 10% Clearance Sale: Carat Card Cases™ - UC Offers page

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

Please see the last post in this thread. I am moving the conversation to the v2 post.

All Carat Card Cases™ are 10% off through the holidays. Prices shown on the UC side don't show the discount, but when you get to PayPal, the 10% discount will be applied. 10% does not apply to shipping, which is already at cost.
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

The 10% off offer for Carat Card Cases™ is until new stock arrives around 1-February. We will be offering several custom sizes over the next six months - single card / coin / stamp / etc display (single & double) along with custom sizes for deck artists, etc. Basically, if you need a side by side (by side, etc) custom unit and want at least Q150 ("quantity 150"), we will likely be able to have custom multi Carat™ cases.

The 10% discount Clearance Sale for the holidays will be extended until the new stock arrives. Lowest price ever, roughly $6/case with quantity 24 purchase.

Note that in order to make this easier, I changed the code on the PayPal button push processing only to discount by 10% except shipping. The normal prices (shown on the UC Offers page side before you transfer to PayPal to complete the purchase) are discounted 10% when you get to PayPal (in other words, the discounted price will be displayed in PayPal only, not here on UC).
>Mike<
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Apologies to those still waiting for orders places even the week before Christmas. I had three deaths in the family between the 18th & 30th, and spent WAY too much time on the road away from home until the 8th. Everyone should have received there cases by today except for the one overseas order, which always takes an extra week or two - even Priority Mail.

Everything was in the mail by Monday morning, so unless you are in a rural location it should be there. Even if you are, it should arrive later today.

As I remember, the only one sent overseas was to Marcus, and his order was dated within the last week.
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 10% Clearance Sale: NEW INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INCREASE

Just a note: today, new US Postal Service rates went into affect. Most domestic prices were unchanged or under $1, and prices there remain unchanged.

The international Small Flat Rate box and envelopes price changed a lot! It went up from $26 to $34! Medium Flat Rate box rate went up $15. I have adjusted prices on the PayPal side, but not here on UC. The new prices are shown when you get to PayPal, not here. Remember, nothing changes for domestic/US.

Canadian shipping is now $25 & $48 instead of the $34 & $66 for all other countries. If you are in Canada, I will refund $9 for 6-packs and $18 for larger quantities.

I will update all of the pricing here in a few weeks when the new 2-deck displays become available around the middle of February.

The 10% Clearance Sale is still in effect!
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

hawk199

Unread post by hawk199 »

Does your singapore contact still sell this?
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

[quote="hawk199"]Does your singapore contact still sell this?[/quote]
Of course! Kai ("volantangel" here) has them, and will have the new v2 single, double, triple & quad deck Carat Card Cases™ as soon as FedEx breaks the logjam at the Hong Kong airport, hopefully before Chinese New Year starting Saturday. Most everyone shuts down for a week, through 14-February.

They were originally scheduled for delivery here today, but this morning they have been sitting at the airport for 48 hours.

I have retail prices for the new rounded / bevel edged units, $9.99, $15.99, $18.99 & $21.99 is correct, I believe. I charge actual shipping cost for Priority Mail postage, and UC member pricing will be lower, with $7.49 for singles and $3 less for all multiple deck units ($12.99, $15.99 & $18.99).

I will have discounts for more than 10 units, and will have to figure out exactly what fits in the Medium & Large Flat Rate boxes before I post prices with shipping. Obviously, I will need to make smaller quantities available for the larger size units. I suspect that up to 12 dual displays and up to 8 triples will fit in the Medium Flat Rate box, which is now $13 for domestic, and $56 overseas, as I recall. I'm pretty sure that the quad units won't fit due to the width, but maybe in the Large Flat Rate boxes, I should be able to get 10, but until I have them in my hands to try it out, not certain.

I just received a 50# postal scale, so I can ship by weight, also. It's almost always more expensive, but might be the only choice for quad units. They *might* fit in the Large Flat Rate box, but I am not sure. If so, I should be able to get 10, starting to repeat myself....
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

4.of.Clubs

Unread post by 4.of.Clubs »

Received the V2 Carat Cases, man I got to say they are AWESOME! I personally think V2s are about ten times better than V1s!

The newer version has the corners rounded and the walls thinner. Definitely worth the money!
IMG_1202.JPG
----------> Check out the decks I have for sale! <----------
----------> Also check out my Trade List and Wish List, maybe we can make a deal! <----------
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

4.of.Clubs wrote:Received the V2 Carat Cases, man I got to say they are AWESOME! I personally think V2s are about ten times better than V1s!

The newer version has the corners rounded and the walls thinner. Definitely worth the money!
IMG_1202.JPG
Nice, eh? Officially on sale the 15th. I will post price schedule a few days before and update the code on the evening of the 14th.

I have to play with the new units and see how many duals and triples fir in the Medium Flat Rate box, and the quads only fit in the Large FR box - I hope that I can get eight or more in one.
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Version 2 Carat Card Cases™ go on sale Friday, so you have about three days left to order the original versions at a 10% discount.

The price for the new v2 cases goes up $1 each, even with the UC members discount, so they will sell for about $8 each, instead of the currently discounted $6.30 price for v1 cases ($7 - 10%) for members.

The new cases also come in dual, triple and quad sizes for deck sets. Here's an example of the new CCC v2 double acrylic display:upside down, close-up to show the addition of vinyl "feet" (all units) and acrylic divider(s) that come with multi-deck units.
tmp_971-20160215_142921-1167937905.jpg
They will ship with the "bumpers" and for multiple deck displays with the dividers inside. You decide whether to use the divider(s) and protective "feet", that protect the acrylic Carat Card Cases™ and the surface it sits on.
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

ecNate
Decks Owned: 400

Unread post by ecNate »

I don't see this on the offers page. Were the new ones added early and the old ones dropped? I can only add 3 of the single for a total of $24.90 after discount (around $8 and not the $6 mentioned).
montecarlojoe
White Whale: Avant Guard UL Gr - No17 Crown
Decks Owned: 690

Re: 10% Clearance Sale: Carat Card Cases™ - UC Offers page (

Unread post by montecarlojoe »

I added a new image and buying options that you should be able to see provided you are logged into the site.
You may need to clear your browser cache, or refresh the offers page using shift+f5 on pc
ecNate
Decks Owned: 400

Unread post by ecNate »

montecarlojoe wrote:I added a new image and buying options that you should be able to see provided you are logged into the site.
You may need to clear your browser cache, or refresh the offers page using shift+f5 on pc
Mike Ratledge wrote:The price for the new v2 cases goes up $1 each, even with the UC members discount, so they will sell for about $8 each, instead of the currently discounted $6.30 price for v1 cases ($7 - 10%) for members.
I fully cleared cache/logins, etc and still no change. I can not find a way to get the current v1 cases for $6.30. Best I can do is order 24 of them and that comes out to $6.53 and 3 is $8.30. Am I not looking in the right spot?

http://unitedcardists.com/ucoffers.php

Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

ecNate wrote:I fully cleared cache/logins, etc and still no change. I can not find a way to get the current v1 cases for $6.30. Best I can do is order 24 of them and that comes out to $6.53 and 3 is $8.30. Am I not looking in the right spot?

Exactly $6.30 * 3 + $6 Priority Mail shipping...

Shipping for six Is the same, so $1 per unit instead of $2 average. Larger orders have to go to a Medium Flat Rate box, which is $12, so again, best value shipping is for 24 units, since it costs the same to ship 12. The price per unit is right at $6 for 24 units, so right at $7 shipping included. All shipping is actual cost, and weighed rates are (usually significantly) higher. Going to First Class requires adding tracking for $3, so it's almost a wash and takes twice as long.
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: No longer on Sale: Carat Card Cases™ - UC Offers page

And - I still have some OG single Carat Card Case™ units, but they are only available if you ask me to quote them for you. They are still $6.30 (10% off original orice) for members.

I will be adding one (or more) to orders of $50 or more for the new version 2 units until they are gone.

I am going to unsticky this thread and lock it, please move comments to the new topic about version 2.
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<