Coming soon - Lotrek's Trial run / test print ICONS decks

Every now and again Mike finds something a little special - keep an eye out here for those little gems - you just might be able to snag one!
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

Coming soon - Lotrek's Trial run / test print ICONS decks

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

OK, if you read! Lotrek's last update, you know he is busier than the proverbial one armed wallpaper hanger. However, now that he has sold the first hundred or so of these decks to the backers of his ICONS Imperial KS campaign, we will have a shot at them for a week here in a few days. I was hoping to get this done by the 4th of July - but it's going to be a few days, yet.

Just be watching this thread. I will announce that they are available here three days BEFORE I let everyone else know. That way UC members will get a few days to grab the lowest serial numbers that are left. I do not (at least now) have a serial number index, and I might not. That just makes it easier on him, but the trade-off is that he will need to let you know what your serial numbers will be. Hopefully, we can figure it out like we did for Venexiana Gold decks, and I can just post them right here as they are bought.

Details will be announced once he gets back from his weekend of airing out his head. If you have not been following the news (or hiding under a roxk), things just aren't going well in Greece. These will be shipped from Athens, and you should expect to pay about $5 more than what the backers paid for their discounted rate. I can't say for certain because we have not carved it in stone, but I am going out on a limb and saying $60/$120/$175/&230 for one to four decks.

Here's the pix of the replacement tuck and the cards. Note that the hey do NOT have the silver full bleed backs, and a relatively plain black tuck, instead of hot gold stamped purple velvet. In my opinion, the decks are perfect, with the exception of a few cards that have pressure marks (about the size of a straight pin needle dot) from the amount of pressure required to run them through the press twice to get the dual foiled backs on every one of the 54 cards.
tmp_18105-15d06ff7a6e5664924b165502aa0b63b_original.JPG-1151030166.jpeg
tmp_18105-15d06ff7a6e5664924b165502aa0b63b_original.JPG-1151030166.jpeg (201.96 KiB) Viewed 4660 times
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.