Having trouble removing decks from wantlist

Having Trouble using the Playing Card Database? Post it here!

Moderator: Playing Card DB Mod

rookiecrdnut
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 514

Having trouble removing decks from wantlist

Unread post by rookiecrdnut »

I've added a few decks to my wantlist and as I order them I delete them from there. There are about 12 decks that will not delete and go away. Others have been no problem. Wondering if anyone else is having this problem. Any help appreciated.
http://www.portfolio52.com/profile/50/collection" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ecNate
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 400

Re: Having trouble removing decks from wantlist

Unread post by ecNate »

Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (10.51 KiB) Viewed 2583 times
You are using the '-' icon, right? As available when you open the details for the deck. Works OK for me. What are the specific decks that you are locked into?
rookiecrdnut
Decks Owned: 514

Unread post by rookiecrdnut »

Yes, I'm using the tab so it says "0". The 15 decks that are in my want list now I can't delete. I've tried multiple times with no luck. Had no problem with other decks I deleted.
ecNate
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 400

Unread post by ecNate »

With the new system, even I as an admin don't have much ability to access your account as you to really troubleshoot. Previously, with your permission I could modify your login and access your account to troubleshoot, but with the new self service you would have to privately share that. I can still do that if you want, but if you are not comfortable then your best option is to contact Alex directly at info@portfolio52.com and maybe he can offer direct assistance.

I do see you have 15 in your wishlist - http://www.portfolio52.com/profile/50/wishlist" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm sure this isn't the case, but I have to say it since others have got confused before:
1) the +/- icons to use are the ones to the RIGHT of the wishlist number entry
2) Be sure you are logged into your account, especially if you have multiple accounts, as that has gotten people before as well.

I did test it myself using both my admin and general user accounts, on both old wishlist items and new. I was able to add/remove by using the +/- icons and no need to save. If you still can't get anywhere you may have to see if Alex has time to review as he may know secret URLs to see more than I can.