OBSOLETE: Save Order Error

Having Trouble using the Playing Card Database? Post it here!

Moderator: Playing Card DB Mod

4.of.Clubs
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes

OBSOLETE: Save Order Error

Unread post by 4.of.Clubs »

Got this error trying to save order on my "Custom Ordering" view. Refreshed and tried again and got the same error.

Anyone else seen this before?
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg (121.19 KiB) Viewed 3004 times
----------> Check out the decks I have for sale! <----------
----------> Also check out my Trade List and Wish List, maybe we can make a deal! <----------
flyers3003
White Whale: Original Rarebit

Re: Save Order Error

Unread post by flyers3003 »

I see you are close to 1000 decks in your collection (currently showing as 990). Did you happen to add around 10 decks tonight? I'm not positive that it is exactly 1000 that causes the problem - could be less - but that is when this probably started for me (see previous thread in this board). Actually you commented on my thread, so welcome to the club.
4.of.Clubs

flyers3003 wrote:I see you are close to 1000 decks in your collection (currently showing as 990). Did you happen to add around 10 decks tonight? I'm not positive that it is exactly 1000 that causes the problem - could be less - but that is when this probably started for me (see previous thread in this board). Actually you commented on my thread, so welcome to the club.
Totally forgot about that... Sorry... No, I added 3 decks that brought the total to 990, so not at 1000 just yet.
----------> Also check out my Trade List and Wish List, maybe we can make a deal! <----------
4.of.Clubs

So I played around with it a bit more, adding/removing decks to see if it's one bad deck node that's causing the issue or the total number of decks.

In the end it didn't appear to be a particular deck that's causing the issue, but if the collection go past 987 decks, you won't be able to save the custom order. You can still add new decks, just won't be able to order them the way you want it. I guess I will not add any new decks until the new P52 is out! :lol:
flyers3003
White Whale: Original Rarebit

Unread post by flyers3003 »

Wow, 988...what a random number to cause the issue. Unfortunately, I'm way past that now. The new P52 can't happen soon enough!