OBSOLETE: LOST FEATURE - Sorted collections

Having Trouble using the Playing Card Database? Post it here!

Moderator: Playing Card DB Mod

ecNate
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 400

OBSOLETE: LOST FEATURE - Sorted collections

Unread post by ecNate »

I think the ability to manually sort a collection by drag/drop is REALLY neat! However, in a larger collection it can be a challenge to keep this organized or even start to do so. I'm going to submit a feature request to handle this better instead, but for now perhaps you can again default to having it sorted by alphabetical? Perhaps at least a 'resort alphabetical' button that will initially sort and then people can drag/drop later.

See this feature request for other ideas which I updated from an old request - http://unitedcardists.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=5620
dazzleguts
White Whale: Das Kartenspiel Des Oberdeutsc
Decks Owned: 885

Re: LOST FEATURE - Sorted collections

Unread post by dazzleguts »

+ 1

I also miss the list view since my collection is large and it was easier to see more of it at a time that way. It also takes awhile for the large image of each deck to load.
Worldwide Time Machine

"Cards from far off lands and bygone days!"
Ben Taylor

Unread post by Ben Taylor »

dazzleguts wrote:+ 1

I also miss the list view since my collection is large and it was easier to see more of it at a time that way. It also takes awhile for the large image of each deck to load.
If you know how to get to your collection view, you just need to change the url to end in list instead of images
This is my collection in list view:
http://www.portfolio52.com/collection/26/list
rhu

Unread post by rhu »

Ben Taylor wrote:
dazzleguts wrote:+ 1

If you know how to get to your collection view, you just need to change the url to end in list instead of images
This is my collection in list view:
http://www.portfolio52.com/collection/26/list
Haha, how on earth did you manage to find this feature? :) I've been trying to find somewhere to put the button for this view, thinking of making it a "Stats" view or something. Feedback welcome!
PlayingCardDB - we bag and tag playing cards
4.of.Clubs

Unread post by 4.of.Clubs »

Rhu, what do you think about adding the list total to the collections page (after you enter one of the list) by "VIEW COLLECTION". Just thought it'd be kind of cool if you're viewing someone else's collection to be able to see their deck count.
----------> Check out the decks I have for sale! <----------
----------> Also check out my Trade List and Wish List, maybe we can make a deal! <----------