V2 Single, Double, Triple & Quad Carat Card Cases™

Resurrected threads will be moved back up to the correct board above.
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: OG USPCC Vanity Fair [mint]
Decks Owned: 7800

V2 Single, Double, Triple & Quad Carat Card Cases™

Unread post by Mike Ratledge »

I generated the code for the new 1, 2, 3 & 4 deck version 2 Carat Card Case™ - sales in the US and overseas available now. http://unitedcardists.com/ucoffers.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
See bottom for Canadian reduced cost delivery (not automated, you must send a request)
All shipping is by Priority Mail, as it was for the original single cases. Priority Mail (and PMI = International) includes tracking & insurance, although most countries don't allow insuring a package for more than the declared value, the minimum $50 domestic/US and $100/overseas usually covers it - understand that some countries don't allow insuring small packages at all. I don't know all the regulation or customs "features" of every country.

These new v2 multi-deck cases have two upgrades: they have little vinyl "feet" to protect both the acrylic case itself, and whatever you sit it on, as well as beveled/rounded edges, for a sleeker look and feel. Actually, I suppose technically, there is a 3rd optional upgrade: they ship with one divider for every deck more than a single deck which can optionally be placed between the decks for a tighter fit (in other words, 1 with dual cases, 2 with triples and 3 with quad deck displays).

Pricing for them is as follows: (Suggested Retail) single - $9.99, double - $15.99. triple - $18.99 and quad - $21.99, with members ONLY getting a $3 discount off every case except $2.50 off singles. Non-members will be offered the same cases, but at only a $1.50 off the MSRP. A side note on USPS Priority Mail International: prices went up between 30%-40% for all foreign delivery, nothing I can do about that, except separate the Canadian orders, which is significantly less expensive. I would love to work out a 17-zone table for the entire world using First Class delivery, but it's not only just about as expensive, it doesn't provide tracking, either.

Everyone knows I can't take a decent pix to save my soul, so here are three great ones taken from users, Instagram, etc
Home_2.jpg
Home_2.jpg (64.17 KiB) Viewed 19785 times
The attachment Multi-carats.jpg is no longer available
Home_1.jpg
Home_1.jpg (135.95 KiB) Viewed 19785 times
The 10% discounted member price of $6.30 per unit with further quantity discounts for 12 or 24 cases. Note that the price shown here on UC will be reduced once you get to PayPal.
DB_Gatorbacks_in_Carats.jpg
DB_Gatorbacks_in_Carats.jpg (123.9 KiB) Viewed 19785 times
Canadian delivery: please inquire, Priority Mail International shipping is $10-$20 cheaper than overseas.
I can also combine shipping for different sizes for all destinations (not just Canada).
If you have specific needs that involve more than one size - ask - and I will invoice you by PayPal.
As noted previously, these cases are also available from Paul Ruccio (JetSetterPlayingCards.com), Paul Middleton in Britain (JPPlayingCards.com) and Kai ("volantangel" here) in Singapore.
>Mike<
"You can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself"
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Members are encouraged to
Show Us Your Cards!

Our UC2021 Decks entitled
"Odd Fellows"
by Lorenzo Gaggiotti / @Stockholm17
Coming soon: AKA
«Eighth Annual Decks»

UC members help maintain Portfolio52
THE Playing Card Database Online
Contact ecNate for details and access

UC2019 "Seventh Annual Decks"
by Montenzi Design
Funded 207% on KS: HERE

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Insert disclaimer here...
All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
montecarlojoe
White Whale: Avant Guard UL Gr - No17 Crown
Decks Owned: 690

Re: Double, Triple & Quad Carat Card Cases™

Unread post by montecarlojoe »

A few minutes overdue - but now live on the offers page for UC Members in the US only until code is updated again.
montecarlojoe
White Whale: Avant Guard UL Gr - No17 Crown
Decks Owned: 690

Unread post by montecarlojoe »

International and non-member prices are now available.
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Members, please hold off until I can adjust the prices to reflect member discounts.

Due to a misunderstanding the prices are not discounted.

I should have new tables working tomorrow, although it may take longer for the prices to change on the page, once I update them on PayPal I will post another message and for a short while the prices displayed will be the same, but discounts will be displayed when you get to PayPal (NOT now!)...
>Mike<
They say "Ignorance is bliss". Obviously, some people are much happier than others...

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

All information posted as fact is accurate at the time of posting to the best of my knowledge.
Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

All prices on PayPal have been adjusted (down), including the change from the Carat v1 single units at 10% off to the new v2 singles at the normal price.

Note that the prices displayed on UC are still the same, but when you get to PayPal the discounts are reflected. The Suggested Retail Price for v2 singles is $9.99, but I sell them for $7.49, $6.99 to members - so the price for v2 singles is actually a penny less than for the old v1 was (before it was discounted 10%).

I still have some v1 singles, and they will be added to orders over $50 as a gift until I use the last 4 or 5 dozen I have on hand.
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<

Mike Ratledge
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: V2 Single, Double, Triple & Quad Carat Card Cases™

Just a note: on the 30th (this month = April, 2016) the prices for Carat Card Case™ listings will go up 3% eliminating the "UC Member Discount" for everybody making purchases. In order to 'claim' that 3% discount - available to member's only - you will need to enter the specific code for the region you are shipping to: "UC_US_Member" for the US, "UC_CA_Member" for Canada and "UC_RoW"Member" for 'Rest of World' or everything outside of North America. That will make the price go back (actually a few cents in your favor) by applying a "collection-specific" discount for those specific purchases only. Don't forget - this change goes into effect at midnight on the 30th, in other words at time of writing 8 days left, plus a few hours before the price goes up for non-members. If you're confused by the code, it's "UC_xx_Member" where 'xx' = US, CA or 'RoW' for the United States, Canada or "Rest of World" shipping regions. Don't forget, once an item is charged making changes is a pain in the butt on Shopify unless I refund the entire amount.
>Mike<

Show Us Your Cards!

"Odd Fellows"
«Eighth Annual Decks»

by Montenzi Design

>>> UC Deck Sales <<<