WANTED - PCDB Monthly Featured Collection & Deck of the Week

General discussion about the Playing Card Database.
Announcements and updates wil lalso be posted here.

Moderator: Playing Card DB Mod

ecNate
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 400

WANTED - PCDB Monthly Featured Collection & Deck of the Week

Unread post by ecNate »

Hopefully everybody who follows PlayingCard DB on Facebook has seen these posts and I sure hope those of you who care have seen the cross posts here on UC for the PCDB Deck of the Week and PCDB Monthly Featured Collection. Right? :D

I'm looking for volunteers to showcase their collection and answer a simple form that can then be used to create an article for the Featured Collection series. It only should take 10-15 minutes and can be short, but if you have a good story more is happily accepted! I still have a few unanswered requests and just posted May's entry, but have nothing lined up for June or beyond (other than myself as a last resort). Anybody that has a unique collection, has a good story of how they got into collecting, how they display, etc is welcome to submit interest for possible selection. If interested, please see sample questions and past collections in the link above, then PM me with your PCDB link and indicate your interest.

Likewise, I have a list of decks that I plan to research more and then update the PCDB entry prior to posting for Deck of the Week, but any help would be appreciated to ensure more balanced selections. If you provided a great update to the description of an interesting deck or just have a unique deck that might be good to be featured, let me know. You can simply PM me the PCDB URL of the deck you updated or think should be featured.

NOTE - This announcement 'should' auto-expire in 7 days.
ecNate
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Decks Owned: 400

Re: WANTED - PCDB Monthly Featured Collection & Deck of the

Unread post by ecNate »

Well, I have July, Aug, Sept lined up!!! Thanks all who responded.

However, I still need somebody for June. Don't make me interview and feature myself, that would be awkward. :lol: