Submitting new decks without Contributor level access

General discussion about the Playing Card Database.
Announcements and updates wil lalso be posted here.

Moderator: Playing Card DB Mod

Re: Submitting new decks without Contributor level access

Unread postby ecNate » Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:54 am  

STILL to be added are those ABOVE Amex, starting with Budweiser.

The following were added so far though:
HellsGate - http://www.portfolio52.com/node/66760
HellsGate LE - http://www.portfolio52.com/node/66761
Star casino - http://www.portfolio52.com/node/66768
Spirit Gilded - http://www.portfolio52.com/node/66769 and http://www.portfolio52.com/node/66770
JD - http://www.portfolio52.com/node/66771
Amex - http://www.portfolio52.com/node/66772
User avatar
ecNate
Member
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
 
Posts: 1882
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:46 am
Location: Wisconsin
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 349 times
Been thanked: 351 times

Re: Submitting new decks without Contributor level access

Unread postby 4.of.Clubs » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:26 am  

ecNate wrote:STILL to be added are those ABOVE Amex, starting with Budweiser.

The following were added so far though:
HellsGate - http://www.portfolio52.com/node/66760
HellsGate LE - http://www.portfolio52.com/node/66761
Star casino - http://www.portfolio52.com/node/66768
Spirit Gilded - http://www.portfolio52.com/node/66769 and http://www.portfolio52.com/node/66770
JD - http://www.portfolio52.com/node/66771
Amex - http://www.portfolio52.com/node/66772


Were you still planning on adding the rest? if not I can find some time this weekend to do that. Thanks.


----------> Check out the decks I have for sale! <----------


----------> Also check out my Trade List and Wish List, maybe we can make a deal! <----------
User avatar
4.of.Clubs
Member
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 11:38 am
Location: Texas
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: Submitting new decks without Contributor level access

Unread postby ecNate » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:33 pm  

4.of.Clubs has since gained contributor status so if you wanted to add them you could, but otherwise 4.of.Clubs can do it directly. I just added them so it is obvious how to do so and get it started.
User avatar
ecNate
Member
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
 
Posts: 1882
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:46 am
Location: Wisconsin
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 349 times
Been thanked: 351 times

Re: Submitting new decks without Contributor level access

Unread postby 4.of.Clubs » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:38 pm  



----------> Check out the decks I have for sale! <----------


----------> Also check out my Trade List and Wish List, maybe we can make a deal! <----------
User avatar
4.of.Clubs
Member
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 11:38 am
Location: Texas
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: Submitting new decks without Contributor level access

Unread postby mce » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:26 pm  

Dear all,

please add the following mini decks to Portfolio52:

Deck name: 777 Miniature Red & Blue
Link to online store: http://www.darkcastlecollectibles.com/s ... -red-blue/......
Year printed: ?
Qty printed: ?
Description: see online store

Cheers,

mce
Attachments
777RedMiniature_Front.jpg
777RedMiniature_Front.jpg (28.16 KiB) Viewed 528 times
777RedMiniature_Back.jpg
777RedMiniature_Back.jpg (27.85 KiB) Viewed 528 times
777BlueMiniature_Front.jpg
777BlueMiniature_Front.jpg (28.5 KiB) Viewed 528 times
777BlueMiniature_Back.jpg
777BlueMiniature_Back.jpg (28.55 KiB) Viewed 528 times
mce
Member
Recruit
Recruit
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:37 pm
Country: Germany (de)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Submitting new decks without Contributor level access

Unread postby mce » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:29 pm  

Dear all,

feel free to use the following scans for the "MetalLuxe Crimson Luxe Rider Back [Bicycle]"
http://www.portfolio52.com/node/62355..

Cheers,

MCE
Attachments
CrimsonLuxe_Front.jpg
CrimsonLuxe_Front.jpg (33.56 KiB) Viewed 528 times
CrimsonLuxe_Back.jpg
CrimsonLuxe_Back.jpg (87.38 KiB) Viewed 528 times
mce
Member
Recruit
Recruit
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:37 pm
Country: Germany (de)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Submitting new decks without Contributor level access

Unread postby LouCipherr » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:49 am  

Thanks mce.

MetalLuxe Crimson has been updated with the provided scans: http://www.portfolio52.com/node/62355
User avatar
LouCipherr
Member
Journeyman
Journeyman
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:48 pm
Location: Maryland
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Submitting new decks without Contributor level access

Unread postby LouCipherr » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:43 am  

777 Mini Red/Blue have been added:


Red: http://www.portfolio52.com/node/69491

Blue: http://www.portfolio52.com/node/69492


I couldn't find much additional info on these decks. If anyone has any info that could be added to these, please do so or let me know and I'll add it. ;)
User avatar
LouCipherr
Member
Journeyman
Journeyman
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:48 pm
Location: Maryland
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Submitting new decks without Contributor level access

Unread postby nECr0MaNCeD » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:19 pm  

Hello All;
I have some decks to add. I was originally given contributor level access by Rhu when the page was first built but I think that was lost during the change over to Portfolio52. If it can't be re-granted I understand and will post here but I'd prefer to do it myself as I don't like making work for others. Thanks!
I am the featured Collector of the month for March/April. You can check it out Here
Decks I have for sale are Here
User avatar
nECr0MaNCeD
Member
Master
Master
 
Posts: 1225
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:46 pm
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 214 times
Been thanked: 125 times

Re: Submitting new decks without Contributor level access

Unread postby ecNate » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:19 pm  

Silly necro, you have editor access. There is a url you need to bookmark since add button STILL not added to system.


http://unitedcardists.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5627
User avatar
ecNate
Member
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
 
Posts: 1882
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:46 am
Location: Wisconsin
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 349 times
Been thanked: 351 times

Re: Submitting new decks without Contributor level access

Unread postby nECr0MaNCeD » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:48 pm  

ecNate wrote:Silly necro, you have editor access. There is a url you need to bookmark since add button STILL not added to system.


http://unitedcardists.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5627



Thank you sir. I am shamefaced. :oops:

So I just added Leonardo Silver and am about to add Leonardo Platinum. How long does it take for them to show up?
I am the featured Collector of the month for March/April. You can check it out Here
Decks I have for sale are Here
User avatar
nECr0MaNCeD
Member
Master
Master
 
Posts: 1225
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:46 pm
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 214 times
Been thanked: 125 times

Re: Submitting new decks without Contributor level access

Unread postby ecNate » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:57 pm  

They show up right away, I also just did a test to be sure. Maybe try again and make sure you save and publish?
User avatar
ecNate
Member
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
 
Posts: 1882
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:46 am
Location: Wisconsin
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 349 times
Been thanked: 351 times

Re: Submitting new decks without Contributor level access

Unread postby nECr0MaNCeD » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:04 pm  

ecNate wrote:They show up right away, I also just did a test to be sure. Maybe try again and make sure you save and publish?


OK, After clicking on Preview you have to click back because there is no save button on the preview page. I didn't see a Publish button. I see the added decks in my collection and on the main page, just not the artists page.
I am the featured Collector of the month for March/April. You can check it out Here
Decks I have for sale are Here
User avatar
nECr0MaNCeD
Member
Master
Master
 
Posts: 1225
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:46 pm
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 214 times
Been thanked: 125 times

Re: Submitting new decks without Contributor level access

Unread postby 4.of.Clubs » Sun Oct 25, 2015 2:46 pm  

nECr0MaNCeD wrote:
ecNate wrote:They show up right away, I also just did a test to be sure. Maybe try again and make sure you save and publish?


OK, After clicking on Preview you have to click back because there is no save button on the preview page. I didn't see a Publish button. I see the added decks in my collection and on the main page, just not the artists page.


I use this URL to check the decks are added correctly. http://www.portfolio52.com/recently-added


----------> Check out the decks I have for sale! <----------


----------> Also check out my Trade List and Wish List, maybe we can make a deal! <----------
User avatar
4.of.Clubs
Member
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 11:38 am
Location: Texas
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: Submitting new decks without Contributor level access

Unread postby ecNate » Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:23 pm  

The artist pages may have to wait for overnight, especially if you don't add right away on initial submission and then edit. Looks like they are there. I never used preview, just submit or whatever. Possibly the difference for you
User avatar
ecNate
Member
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
 
Posts: 1882
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:46 am
Location: Wisconsin
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 349 times
Been thanked: 351 times

Re: Submitting new decks without Contributor level access

Unread postby nECr0MaNCeD » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:01 pm  

ecNate wrote:The artist pages may have to wait for overnight, especially if you don't add right away on initial submission and then edit. Looks like they are there. I never used preview, just submit or whatever. Possibly the difference for you



Yeah. It took awhile for them to show under Artist but they're there now. I used the Preview because I was unsure and didn't want to screw anything up. Now that I have it down I will go right for Submit. Thanks for the help kind sir....
I am the featured Collector of the month for March/April. You can check it out Here
Decks I have for sale are Here
User avatar
nECr0MaNCeD
Member
Master
Master
 
Posts: 1225
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:46 pm
Location: Silver Spring, MD
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 214 times
Been thanked: 125 times

Re: Submitting new decks without Contributor level access

Unread postby shermjack » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:42 pm  

Please add the following deck to Portfolio52

Deck name: San Guo zhi Lü (Three Kingdoms - Lu Bu)
Link to online store: http://www.chinamagic.com/NewProductShow.asp?ID=337................
Year printed: 2015
Qty printed: 2015
Description:
Printed by USPCC (Air Cushion Finish) for ChinaMagic in both limited and regular edition (regular edition shown). The suits (black and gold) are re-styled with the half-moon hook of an ancient Chinese weapon, the sky halberd, and custom courts represent famous people of the era.

Lu Bu (surname Lu) was a mighty warlord during the time of the Three Kingdoms, controlled by Cao Cao (Northern), Liu Bei (Central) and Sun Quan (Southeast).

Court Cards - (Surname first) based upon my limited search
KoS - Ding Yuan, Regional Governor and minor warlord Lu Bu served under and eventually killed
QoS - Ms Yan (?)
JoS - Zhang Liao, a military general serving under Ding Yuan (as well as Dong Zhuo, Liu Bei and Cao Cao0
KoC - Yuan Shu, a warlord (half-brother to Yuan Shao, one of the most powerful warlords at the time)
QoC - Ms Lu, Lu Bu's wife (?)
JoC - Zhao Yun, a military general who served under Liu Bei
KoD - Cao Cao, one of China's most powerful warlords
QoD - Cao Shi, Cao Cao's wife (?)
JoD - Zhang Fei, a military general who served under Liu Bei
KoH - Dong Zhuo, warlord whom Lu Bu defected to after killing Ding Yuan...Lu Bu eventually killed Dong Zhuo
QoH - Diao Chan, lover of Lu Bu in Luo Guanzhong's novel 'Romance of the Three Kingdoms'
JoH - Chen Gong, advisor to Lu Bu
Attachments
Three Kingdoms - Lu Bu (Front).jpeg
Three Kingdoms - Lu Bu (Front).jpeg (55.65 KiB) Viewed 338 times
Three Kingdoms - Lu Bu (Back).jpeg
Three Kingdoms - Lu Bu (Back).jpeg (57.06 KiB) Viewed 338 times
A deck a day helps keep the addiction at bay
User avatar
shermjack
Member
Veteran
Veteran
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:39 pm
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 203 times

Re: Submitting new decks without Contributor level access

Unread postby Slavich » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:41 am  

shermjack wrote:Please add the following deck to Portfolio52

Deck name: San Guo zhi Lü (Three Kingdoms - Lu Bu)
Link to online store: http://www.chinamagic.com/NewProductShow.asp?ID=337.................
Year printed: 2015
Qty printed: 2015
Description:
Printed by USPCC (Air Cushion Finish) for ChinaMagic in both limited and regular edition (regular edition shown). The suits (black and gold) are re-styled with the half-moon hook of an ancient Chinese weapon, the sky halberd, and custom courts represent famous people of the era.

Lu Bu (surname Lu) was a mighty warlord during the time of the Three Kingdoms, controlled by Cao Cao (Northern), Liu Bei (Central) and Sun Quan (Southeast).

Court Cards - (Surname first) based upon my limited search
KoS - Ding Yuan, Regional Governor and minor warlord Lu Bu served under and eventually killed
QoS - Ms Yan (?)
JoS - Zhang Liao, a military general serving under Ding Yuan (as well as Dong Zhuo, Liu Bei and Cao Cao0
KoC - Yuan Shu, a warlord (half-brother to Yuan Shao, one of the most powerful warlords at the time)
QoC - Ms Lu, Lu Bu's wife (?)
JoC - Zhao Yun, a military general who served under Liu Bei
KoD - Cao Cao, one of China's most powerful warlords
QoD - Cao Shi, Cao Cao's wife (?)
JoD - Zhang Fei, a military general who served under Liu Bei
KoH - Dong Zhuo, warlord whom Lu Bu defected to after killing Ding Yuan...Lu Bu eventually killed Dong Zhuo
QoH - Diao Chan, lover of Lu Bu in Luo Guanzhong's novel 'Romance of the Three Kingdoms'
JoH - Chen Gong, advisor to Lu Bu


Thanks for the info and the scans shermjack!

I've added the deck to the database: http://www.portfolio52.com/node/79230
User avatar
Slavich
Member
Journeyman
Journeyman
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:18 pm
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Country: Russia (ru)
Has thanked: 324 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Submitting new decks without Contributor level access

Unread postby rorschach » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:58 pm  

Hi all,

I'm fairly new around here, but I noticed that I have about 8 or so decks that are not in the database. Should I just be posting 8 different entries, or should I contact someone directly since this is more decks than the original post on this thread stated.

Thanks.
rorschach
Member
Novice
Novice
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:30 pm
Country: Canada (ca)
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Submitting new decks without Contributor level access

Unread postby ecNate » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:12 pm  

rorschach wrote:Hi all,

I'm fairly new around here, but I noticed that I have about 8 or so decks that are not in the database. Should I just be posting 8 different entries, or should I contact someone directly since this is more decks than the original post on this thread stated.

Thanks.


We'll get you set up, check your mail
User avatar
ecNate
Member
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
 
Posts: 1882
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:46 am
Location: Wisconsin
Country: United States (us)
Has thanked: 349 times
Been thanked: 351 times

PreviousNext

Return to Portfolio52 Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest