Some cards.,,

Members are welcome and encouraged to "Show Their Cards" here. Don't be bashful!
Forum rules
  1. Make a new thread. Be sure to put your username in square brackets [] at the beginning of the title.

2. Write a small (or big, if you want) introduction about you, your collection and your collecting habits.

3. Post as many pictures of your decks as you want in your thread, with or without descriptions.
    (But please refrain from posting pictures of your collection in someone else's thread.)

4. Have fun with it, be creative, and check out other users' threads as well :)

Pokereaq

Re: Some cards.,, (wap)

Unread post by Pokereaq »

KEM
Attachments
I haven't seen a KEM box like this before. The cards are pretty nice too!  All of the KEM boxes I ever see are black plastic.
I haven't seen a KEM box like this before. The cards are pretty nice too! All of the KEM boxes I ever see are black plastic.
Pokereaq

Re: Some cards.,, (wap)

Unread post by Pokereaq »

Some of my alcohol and tobacco cards! Just a few!
Attachments
Tabasco cards
Tabasco cards
Alcohol Cards
Alcohol Cards
dazzleguts
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
White Whale: Das Kartenspiel Des Oberdeutsc
Decks Owned: 885

Re: Some cards.,,

Unread post by dazzleguts »

This is late but I really just saw these last 2 postings.

Cool that you have the Duff Beer can. How does the deck sit in that? Is there a structure to the inside that holds it in place?

Does the Grolsch have the Dutch pattern? I have a Heineken deck that has the Dutch pattern courts and custom Heineken Beer aces. Dutch cards often have beautiful scenic aces that show buildings or famous sites.
Do you have any favourites here?
That Driftwood deck box looks interesting.
Hope you're going to drink those bottles. Never opening a deck is one thing.....
Worldwide Time Machine

"Cards from far off lands and bygone days!"