My Collection Is On Display and For Sale

Members are welcome and encouraged to "Show Their Cards" here. Don't be bashful!
Forum rules
  1. Make a new thread. Be sure to put your username in square brackets [] at the beginning of the title.

2. Write a small (or big, if you want) introduction about you, your collection and your collecting habits.

3. Post as many pictures of your decks as you want in your thread, with or without descriptions.
    (But please refrain from posting pictures of your collection in someone else's thread.)

4. Have fun with it, be creative, and check out other users' threads as well :)

MJF

My Collection Is On Display and For Sale

Unread post by MJF »

It may be viewed at the Seattle Salvation Army (Main Downtown Store) - all sales will go to a good cause.
I decided to just donate my collection to charity instead of attempting to find a buyer for it.
If you are in the Seattle metropolitan area, head there in the next few days to have your venerable pick at 800+ decks valued from $5 to $200...

The collection has been sitting in 7 boxes for the last few years - I haven't looked at it, at all - I've moved on to other things (the outdoors and hiking).

It was great talking with all of you back in the days when I was super active on here.
I was going through an extremely rough time in my life and the cards helped me escape a bit. :-)
Things are much better now, I've got a great job, lost 150+ lbs, got back into shape, and travel it up.

Best wishes to all of you as you enter the new year and may it be a wild 2016!!!

Ciao

:ugdance: