1988 Adobe Playing Card

Members are welcome and encouraged to "Show Their Cards" here. Don't be bashful!
Forum rules
  1. Make a new thread. Be sure to put your username in square brackets [] at the beginning of the title.

2. Write a small (or big, if you want) introduction about you, your collection and your collecting habits.

3. Post as many pictures of your decks as you want in your thread, with or without descriptions.
    (But please refrain from posting pictures of your collection in someone else's thread.)

4. Have fun with it, be creative, and check out other users' threads as well :)

jphj012

1988 Adobe Playing Card

Unread post by jphj012 »

Good evening everyone. I have started to collect playing cards recently and recently acquired this rare 1988 Adobe Playing Card for a steal! All I have to stay is the colors are vibrant and its a very odd and unique deck. I know Adobe has manufactured this deck in 1988 as a promotional item to advertise their Illustrator and PostScript software. Nevertheless, this is a cool piece. I doubt these are fake (unless someone else can prove me wrong) and happy to own this unique piece. Enjoy the pictures.
Attachments
ALL.jpg
1.JPG
5.JPG
Jokers.JPG
Collector
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes

Re: 1988 Adobe Playing Card

Unread post by Collector »

Congratulations. Very unusual and interesting deck.
doobybrain

Unread post by doobybrain »

I sort of wish Adobe would re-print these through USPCC or LPCC. Would love to have these at better quality.
fotcards
Deck Artist
Deck Artist
Cardist: Yes
Collector: Yes
Magician: Yes

Unread post by fotcards »

Nice Design I like it very unique.