[BladeRunner1024] My (small) collection

Members are welcome and encouraged to "Show Their Cards" here. Don't be bashful!
Forum rules
  1. Make a new thread. Be sure to put your username in square brackets [] at the beginning of the title.

2. Write a small (or big, if you want) introduction about you, your collection and your collecting habits.

3. Post as many pictures of your decks as you want in your thread, with or without descriptions.
    (But please refrain from posting pictures of your collection in someone else's thread.)

4. Have fun with it, be creative, and check out other users' threads as well :)

BladeRunner1024
Collector: Yes
Player: Yes
Magician: Yes

[BladeRunner1024] My (small) collection

Unread post by BladeRunner1024 »

Hi, I'm kinda bored so I'll go ahead and finally make a topic of my decks.
First a little about me, I'm 14 and got into cards because an illusionist came to my church and one of my friend's-friends brought a deck of cards and did some card tricks. More specifically, the ambitious card trick. But the part that really got me into magic was the card in the mouth trick he did. I then started getting into card tricks, and with that came my obsession with card collecting. My collection probably consists of about 80% Bicycle decks. The decks I've been trying to get recently are limited edition decks (for example, the Elite Collector's deck). Now onto my collection.

The cards on the top two rows (and signed Gatorbacks) are all still sealed, still in plastic.

Cards on the bottom two rows have been opened.
Now I'll go ahead and add any little "special notes" about the decks that I need to.

Shadow Masters: it's an invisible deck, the box is also in poor condition. You can kind of see if you zoom in.
World Series Of Poker: These were the first non-crap decks I got. (By crap, I mean dollar-general cards that don't stay together). I also got them for my birthday, which is nice.
Kings decks: One of them is incomplete. It's not missing any of the main 52 cards, but the angel Z cards and other gaff/advertisement cards are missing.
Black gatorback: This deck is probably my favorite. I've used this deck a lot and the cards are still in great shape, and I LOVE how many hidden reveals this has (one on the queen of spades, two on the box, and one on the Ace Of Spades). The cards also look splendid. I'm sure I'd love the reds just as much, but I want to keep those sealed.
3 other decks I've got coming to me are an Elite Collectors deck, and two White Pearl collectors decks by Elite. And one that I can't wait to buy is DisturbReality's upcoming deck.
You can look at my Intsagram here: http://www.instagram.com/BladeRunner1024
You can look at my collection on Portfolio52 here: http://www.portfolio52.com/collection/176/images
nECr0MaNCeD
Cardist: Yes
Decks Owned: 677

Re: [BladeRunner1024] My (small) collection

Unread post by nECr0MaNCeD »

Nice start Bladerunner. I'm jealous of the signed Gatorbacks.

Welcome to our little corner of the universe. 14 huh? Plan on getting a job my friend. (if you don't already have one) This is an expensive hobby. :roll:
If it's too loud.... you're too old!
Eoghann

Unread post by Eoghann »

It's good that you're trying to focus your collecting. The sooner you realize what you want the collect the better. Saves you money and sanity. Before you have piles of stuff you don't really like. Trust us, we've been there. [MURRAY]

Very strong start with the Gators. :)
SBurk49
Decks Owned: 300

Unread post by SBurk49 »

Eoghann wrote:It's good that you're trying to focus your collecting. The sooner you realize what you want the collect the better. Saves you money and sanity. Before you have piles of stuff you don't really like. Trust us, we've been there. [MURRAY]

Very strong start with the Gators. :)
I just realized I'm at this point. Now, It's takes some serious blingatude Or artwork for me to buy.
"Cards are war, in disguise of a sport."
BladeRunner1024

Just posting some decks I've got since I posted last. Not too many, but I have nothing to do so I'll go ahead and post.

Once again, the decks on the top row are sealed while the ones on the bottom are open.
Here is a link to the deck on the far right: http://varianto25.com/code-deck.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It was actually one of the first decks I ever bought (I forgot to put it in the first pic), and it may not look like it from the angle but the deck is smaller than poker cards (I think they're bridge size). The handling on that deck is horrid, for magic tricks, I can't stress this enough, DO. NOT. BUY. The cards might be good for card games, but golly I can't tell you how much I hate the handling on that deck.
The Black Club Artifice deck is my new favorite deck. The fans look amazing, and the cards look and feel great.
You can look at my collection on Portfolio52 here: http://www.portfolio52.com/collection/176/images
Collector

Unread post by Collector »

Can you show pictures of Varianto 25 deck? They don't have it. Now they propose some "Code" deck.
BladeRunner1024

Collector wrote:Can you show pictures of Varianto 25 deck? They don't have it. Now they propose some "Code" deck.
Yeah, that's the one I got. Here are a couple pictures anyway:
I was pretty lucky to get that fan, normally it's just 3 big clumps.
Collector

Unread post by Collector »

BladeRunner1024 wrote:
Collector wrote:Can you show pictures of Varianto 25 deck? They don't have it. Now they propose some "Code" deck.
Yeah, that's the one I got. Here are a couple pictures anyway:

I was pretty lucky to get that fan, normally it's just 3 big clumps.
Thanks.