[iDoctor] My collection

Members are welcome and encouraged to "Show Their Cards" here. Don't be bashful!
Forum rules
  1. Make a new thread. Be sure to put your username in square brackets [] at the beginning of the title.

2. Write a small (or big, if you want) introduction about you, your collection and your collecting habits.

3. Post as many pictures of your decks as you want in your thread, with or without descriptions.
    (But please refrain from posting pictures of your collection in someone else's thread.)

4. Have fun with it, be creative, and check out other users' threads as well :)

iDoctor
Collector: Yes
Decks Owned: 1000

[iDoctor] My collection

Unread post by iDoctor »

Hi, I'm card lover and collector from Moscow, Russia. II've got about 600 decks, mostly vintage cards and limited editions. It's not easy to list all of them, so just place some photos.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Yours, iDoctor
dazzleguts
Player: Yes
White Whale: Das Kartenspiel Des Oberdeutsc
Decks Owned: 885

Re: [iDoctor] My collection

Unread post by dazzleguts »

Hi Sergey :)
I love seeing the collections of the members here who are from exotic (to me) areas of the world. Your collection so far is impressive, considering where you are especially. MagikFingerz recently complained of the difficulty of finding interesting cards in Norway, I think as much for the international shipping as for the lack of card variety there.

Do you have any Russian decks? There's a White Palekh in the Soviet Union thread of the Worldwide Time Machine, and I think people would like to see more from Rus'.
Worldwide Time Machine

"Cards from far off lands and bygone days!"
montecarlojoe
White Whale: Avant Guard UL Gr - No17 Crown
Decks Owned: 690

Unread post by montecarlojoe »

We'd love to see more of what you have - it's always cool to see how different people approach the hobby; how they focus their collection, what they value in a deck...
iDoctor

Unread post by iDoctor »

Hi, thank you for so warm welcome :)

Sorry I haven't replied yet, but I've decided to answer all questions simultaneously. I've just added my collection (mostly) to the PlayingCardDB, so you can see it anytime here:

https://playingcarddb.com/mycollection?u=6196" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Always yours, iDoctor
Yours, iDoctor
dazzleguts
White Whale: Das Kartenspiel Des Oberdeutsc
Decks Owned: 885

Unread post by dazzleguts »

Man, you are really "all in" idoctor - but then you do go for the gambling cards. ;)

I'm adding my own collection to the DB slowly so the scanning doesn't drive me nuts. Montecarlojoe and I have been leapfrogging each other in and out of last place in the Top Collections list, where you are already third from the top.
Worldwide Time Machine

"Cards from far off lands and bygone days!"
iDoctor

Unread post by iDoctor »

dazzleguts wrote:Man, you are really "all in" idoctor - but then you do go for the gambling cards. ;)

I'm adding my own collection to the DB slowly so the scanning doesn't drive me nuts. Montecarlojoe and I have been leapfrogging each other in and out of last place in the Top Collections list, where you are already third from the top.
Thank you, Dazzleguts!
I really love cards, love to look at them, to keep them in my hands, to play with. My son has 'infected' me some years ago and I still can't stop :D

And yes, I have a few Russian cards in my collection, including my favorite vintage Gold Paleh (1967) and souvenir Romanov Dynasty. Unfortunately, there are no modern Russian cards in good quality, so I don't collect them.
Yours, iDoctor
ecNate
Decks Owned: 400

Unread post by ecNate »

For those that missed it, iDoctor's collection was the first featured collection on PCDB's Facebook page in January. You can also see it listed here at UnitedCardists. :D

Great collection iDoctor and what an amazing PCDB contributor! :ugking:
iDoctor

Unread post by iDoctor »

Thank you, ecNate! It's a pleasure to be here with you :)
Yours, iDoctor