[deano] Collection

Members are welcome and encouraged to "Show Their Cards" here. Don't be bashful!
Forum rules
  1. Make a new thread. Be sure to put your username in square brackets [] at the beginning of the title.

2. Write a small (or big, if you want) introduction about you, your collection and your collecting habits.

3. Post as many pictures of your decks as you want in your thread, with or without descriptions.
    (But please refrain from posting pictures of your collection in someone else's thread.)

4. Have fun with it, be creative, and check out other users' threads as well :)

deano

[deano] Collection

Unread post by deano »

Hi all, I started my collection just over 10 years ago when I got seriously into magic around 16ish and a lot of my decks are from then. I stopped for a while but recently I have got back to collecting playing cards. I had so many more but I burnt through many many packs at school as all we would do is play cards.

I have a tendency to buy cards in bulk because of the massive shipping costs from across the pond, also gives me some to trade if i want to.

Anyways the following is my current collection:

From top Left, moving right

Brick of Bicycle Gold - Elite Playing Cards
Brick of Vintage Plaid - California Blue - Dan and Dave
Brick of Vintage Plaid - Arizona Red - Dan and Dave
Ritual Deck - Elite Playing Cards
Black Tiger Deck - White Pips - Ellusionist - First Edition/Printing - Standard Bicycle finish - Later editions had UV-500
Black Tiger Deck - Red Pips, First Printing, States Air-Cushion but believe it is the same stock and finish as other UV-500 decks
Ultimate Deck - Dan and Dave
Exquisite Deck - De'vo
Blades - Midnight Editon - De'vo
Tally-Ho Vipers - Circleback - Ellusionist and De'vo (UV-500)
Tally-Ho Vipers - Fanback - Ellusionist and De'vo (UV-500)
Ghost Deck - First Editon (Plain text on side rather than scripture) - Ellusionist
Waggintons Number 1s - UK bicycle equivalent in terms of popularity over here
Tactical Field Decks
Bicycle Guadians
Tally Ho decks
Rider Backs
Bicycle Standards
Bee
Tragic Royalty
League Back
deano

Re: [deano] Collection

Unread post by deano »

RESERVED POST
Jock1971
Collector: Yes

Unread post by Jock1971 »

Welcome my fellow brit, nice collection you`ve got going Deano. I LOVE WADDINGTONS glad someone else has number 1`s and not afraid to show them off.
Are you going to take magic back up ? or just collecting decks .
deano

Unread post by deano »

tbh I'm not sure, been practicing double lifts and all sorts of flourishes recently but haven't really practiced any real performances in ages. I would need to work on my presentation a lot, rather than 'hey look at this cool trick'. but theres a real chance I will get back into it. Its time more than anything else now I have two kids.

lol I like waddingtons too, though I find their finish doesn't hold up as well as most USPCC cards for fanning, so I tend not to use them as much. Though Bridge cards are so much easier to use for flourishes :)